Official SLU Carleton game thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he in the game? Did he pass out? This seems odd.

I take it that he was in the game and a play occurred along the sideline where he lost his balance and fell into the bleachers.

I take it that he was in the game and a play occurred along the sideline where he lost his balance and fell into the bleachers.

Just seems odd that he would have fallen backwards. Not questioning that it happened, just curious to hear how the play progressed. Certainly hope he's okay.

Kwamain Mitchell Injured vs. Carleton

Posted on August 26, 2011 by heardthisblog

By: Ben Weixlmann

Per SLU Media Relations:

OTTAWA, Ontario – Saint Louis junior guard Kwamain Mitchell was injured in the Billikens’ exhibition game at Carleton University Friday. For precautionary measures, Mitchell was transported to a local hospital for further observation.

Mitchell was along the sideline when he fell backward into metal bleachers with 3:13 remaining in the contest. At that point, the game was called with Carleton leading 80-56.

The injury does not appear to be serious, but additional observation is necessary. Further updates will be released as soon as they become available.

Kwamain will be fine.

And another thing: HEY HEARD THIS BLOG: WHEN YOU POST A PRESS RELEASE, YOU DONT PUT A BY LINE!!

YOU CHANGED 3 WORDS AT THE END OF THE PRESS RELEASE! ASK WILLIE REED! COPYING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK IS NOT ALLOWED!

Do we need to sacrifice some chickens or something to get rid of this curse the program seems to have?

I'm ready to burn some sage. Too much negative energy surrounding this program.

Unrelated: I bet the girl on those Arby's commercials is pretty hairy.

Kwamain will be fine.

And another thing: HEY HEARD THIS BLOG: WHEN YOU POST A PRESS RELEASE, YOU DONT PUT A BY LINE!!

YOU CHANGED 3 WORDS AT THE END OF THE PRESS RELEASE! ASK WILLIE REED! COPYING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK IS NOT ALLOWED!

Just allowing people to know who published it. Sorry it offends you.