2011-12 Schedule

Should I change the schedule on the front page to the annual Billikens.com figuring out the schedule before it is released?

If so, what games do we know about...

Washington is here

We are at NM

Portland comes here (?)

We go to Chicago St. (?)

Others?

Should I change the schedule on the front page to the annual Billikens.com figuring out the schedule before it is released?

Washington is here

We are at NM

Portland comes here (?)

We go to Chicago St. (?)

Others?

Seems a little early, to me.

Are they going Down Under this summer? That's something, if it happens, to keep us occupied this summer.

Washington is here

We are at NM

Portland comes here (?)

We go to Chicago St. (?)

Others?

76Classic in Anahiem which will give us 3 games there (and a cupcake at home?)...the teams so far listed are BC, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Santa Clara, Washington St, UC Riverside, and Villanova.

Washington is here

We are at NM

Portland comes here (?)

We go to Chicago St. (?)

Others?

Yes absolutely, change it. Time to look to the future. I don't want to look at last year's results again. I think the Bills will play at SIU and the nonconference opponents are known, even though we don't know the dates. Home/homes with Dayton and Xavier again. Somebody earlier said that the Bills will open at home against Tenn St.

True, and it's at Chaifetz this year, if I'm not mistaken.

I am virtually certain siu starts on the road this year.

Majerus mentioned at the golf tourney that we were playing furman at home during finals week. I would not consider that game a certainty...

76Classic in Anahiem which will give us 3 games there (and a cupcake at home?)...the teams so far listed are BC, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Santa Clara, Washington St, UC Riverside, and Villanova.

I don't think there is a buy game associated with the 76classic. It might mean we only have a 29 game regular season, not sure though.

Pre-season trip to Australia is off. They will be going to Canada around the 3rd week of August instead.

Thanks for the update. Isn't that before the semester starts? They can't take the trips when classes are in session. If it's before the semester starts, doesn't that mean that John Manning can't participate, even if he has been in summer classes?

Or is it a Labor Day weekend trip and the two weeks of practice will start around the third week of August? If the latter is the case, then Manning will be able to participate.

Thanks for the update. Isn't that before the semester starts? They can't take the trips when classes are in session. If it's before the semester starts, doesn't that mean that John Manning can't participate, even if he has been in summer classes?

Or is it a Labor Day weekend trip and the two weeks of practice will start around the third week of August? If the latter is the case, then Manning will be able to participate.

-I think the rules were changed and JM will be able to go

-I am glad there is a trip

-I think the rules were changed and JM will be able to go

-I am glad there is a trip

Correct. Rules changed about 3 (?) years ago. As long as Manning takes a summer class he'll be allowed to go.

Absurd- It's before the semester starts. Classes start pretty late next fall.

That is a very good schedule. Aren't the Bills also going to New Mexico?

Pdiddy reported as much which basically makes it a fact but there have not been any second confirmations of the series as of yet.

Here is kind of a fun site to look at regarding college basketball scheduling. A couple of A10 teams are advertising on here.

Men's Schedule Board

Some adds posted that might be fun games.

Saint Mary's - Saint Mary's is looking to fill the Shamrock Classic Nov 27-28. 4 teams. 2 games each. Competitive Package. Need 1 team! Also, looking for a team for an event Nov 18-20.

Mississippi State - NEW dates including opening weekend...contact ASAP if you have an interest in a guarantee game or starting a series. Need Top 200 opponents for our remaining guarantee games.

UMKC - Need to start a Home and Home series in Kansas City. We are looking for a December 7th date. We will return the following year.

Virginia Tech - Virginia Tech needs a H/H. Corresponding dates are Jan. 3 & Jan. 25

Creighton - Creighton University is looking to start 2 Home and Home series against RPI teams in top 150. Need to start one at home and one on the road. Please call or email with interest.

Florida State - Looking for home & home to start in Tallahassee on January 3or 4, 2012 to be returned the following season.

Baylor - Baylor University is looking for Home/Home to start in Waco. Dates open in December. Please call or email with interest!

Northwestern - Northwestern is looking to fill the following games: 1) Home and Home starting in Evanston. 2) Guarantee in Evanston. Best dates are 11/15, 11/23 or 11/25, 12/11 or 12/12, or 12/19 or 12/20. If you can do these dates or have another date in mind let me know and we'll see if we can find something that works.

Bradley - Need a home game Dec. 6th (H&H is possible)

Central Florida - We are currently looking for home guarantee games in Orlando and/or to start Hm/Hm series on Nov. 14-19.

Word on the street is that we may be headed East to play a guarantee game. Perhaps Syracuse or Pitt. stay tuned. If this holds, our 2012 slate will be very good.

bad boyz for life

Diddy. Have you been hired to replace PM as the guy in charge of scheduling? :) If so, keep up the good work!!

Saint Louis looking for games for 2011-12 season.

1)2-3 Guarantee Games

2)1-2 H-H starting in St. Louis

3)H-H starting on Road - Dec. 30-31

Dates Available:

November - 18,19,20

December - 6,7,10,13,17,21,22,29,30,31

Guarantee - Offered, 2011-2012 04/05/2011 - 3:26pm

Word on the street is that we may be headed East to play a guarantee game. Perhaps Syracuse or Pitt. stay tuned. If this holds, our 2012 slate will be very good.

bad boyz for life

To summarize the non-con schedule as we best know it:

1) Washington - Nov 20 (certain)

2) @ 76 Classic (certain)

3) @ 76 Classic (certain)

4) @ 76 Classic (certain)

5) @ Loyola Maramount (certain)

6) @ SIU (certain)

7) Portland (certain)

8) @ New Mexico (probably)

9) @ Chicago St. (maybe, I say maybe only because Timmerman didn't mention it)

10) @ Big East buy game (maybe)

11) Buy game (maybe Furman)

12) Buy game

13) Buy game

I'm not sure if we'll get to play 13 or 14 non-con games. It was my understanding that if you wanted to play 14 you needed to play in a 4 game tourney and we are only playing in a 3 game tourney, but I can't be certain.

If this holds, we are talking about only 5 home non-con games.

To summarize the non-con schedule as we best know it:

1) Washington - Nov 20 (certain)

2) @ 76 Classic (certain)

3) @ 76 Classic (certain)

4) @ 76 Classic (certain)

5) @ Loyola Maramount (certain)

6) @ SIU (certain)

7) Portland (certain)

8) @ New Mexico (probably)

9) @ Chicago St. (maybe, I say maybe only because Timmerman didn't mention it)

10) @ Big East buy game (maybe)

11) Buy game (maybe Furman)

12) Buy game

13) Buy game

I'm not sure if we'll get to play 13 or 14 non-con games. It was my understanding that if you wanted to play 14 you needed to play in a 4 game tourney and we are only playing in a 3 game tourney, but I can't be certain.

Someone posted opening up with Tennessee State.

If this holds, we are talking about only 5 home non-con games.