SLU soccer's Brad Davis

Brad is proof that one doesn't need to be the biggest, strongest, nor fastest, to be good. ...if you have other things...on the ball skill, vision, creativity, anticipation, work rate etc...

It would be nice to see him included with the USMNT more often, but he just can't get over the hump and get consistent call-ups. He wouldn't be a starter, but I'd choose him over some of the young guys they are bringing in (e.g. Bedoya).

I'm probably one of few, but I would like to see more soccer coverage on here.

The coverage is based upon us posters. When the season starts we have some good threads and have quite a few guys who know the game. The one thing about the soccer threads is they probably have more of a true game report than you get from the basketball threads. Many times if you miss a soccer game, you can come here and read a pretty detailed report on the game and the individual players.

The coverage is based upon us posters. When the season starts we have some good threads and have quite a few guys who know the game. The one thing about the soccer threads is they probably have more of a true game report than you get from the basketball threads. Many times if you miss a soccer game, you can come here and read a pretty detailed report on the game and the individual players.

I usually attend every game. This season was pretty frustrating for me. I'm so used to seeing a winning team. Our soccer team in high school won state championships my first 3 years and finished 3rd my senior year. I've played and followed soccer pretty much my whole life, so I probably have decent knowledge of the game, but nothing too great. I do know that we are playing at Indiana next year and we are hosting Akron on Sept. 10th.

I usually attend every game. This season was pretty frustrating for me. I'm so used to seeing a winning team. Our soccer team in high school won state championships my first 3 years and finished 3rd my senior year. I've played and followed soccer pretty much my whole life, so I probably have decent knowledge of the game, but nothing too great. I do know that we are playing at Indiana next year and we are hosting Akron on Sept. 10th.

I hope to hear your thoughts after games. I don't attend nearly as many as I like due to responsibilities coaching. I attend when I can and enjoy reading game reports from some of our established soccer posters.