15U SW Jets Visit SLU

BRoy

Where does Diecker go to HS?

Freeburg. Best player on team last year as freshman

He only recently joined the Jets program...this Spring.

That is incorrect. He played jets some last year. He is one of my nephew's best friends

Diecker switched halfway thru the summer to a storm team because the jets coach last year didn't play him. But he indeed played jets prior to thiis year

Diecker switched halfway thru the summer to a storm team because the jets coach last year didn't play him. But he indeed played jets prior to thiis year

No...it is correct. He wasn't playing with the Jets and switched over to them recently. Try reading comprehension.

No...it is correct. He wasn't playing with the Jets and switched over to them recently. Try reading comprehension.

maybe if you want to say "this year justin diecker first started playing occasionally with the jets again after leaving the program last summer." you would be correct.

however your post makes it sound as though he never played for the jets. which is wrong.

btw, justin plays first with the bears out of carbondale and then with another belleville team, the thunder, before he plays for the jets.

sorry courtside. on this one i got better information than you. i have been watching justin since he was in the 6th grade and his father went to high school and played with my younger brother. my younger brother has coached him on jet's teams in the past as well. best for you to just bail out of this one and just admit you are mistaken.

maybe if you want to say "this year justin diecker first started playing occasionally with the jets again after leaving the program last summer." you would be correct.

however your post makes it sound as though he never played for the jets. which is wrong.

btw, justin plays first with the bears out of carbondale and then with another belleville team, the thunder, before he plays for the jets.

sorry courtside. on this one i got better information than you. i have been watching justin since he was in the 6th grade and his father went to high school and played with my younger brother. my younger brother has coached him on jet's teams in the past as well. best for you to just bail out of this one and just admit you are mistaken.

No. Try reading comprehension.

you said "joined". not "rejoined".

work on it court. you can probably take an evening writing class at a local community college to improve your skills.

you said "joined". not "rejoined".

work on it court. you can probably take an evening writing class at a local community college to improve your skills.

Lol. Perhaps I'll learn the difference between Edmonds and Edmunds or McCluer and McCluer North. Or perhaps...I'll post my political thoughts in a thread and later in the same thread suggest it be closed as long as its "after" I say mine. (Last week) etc...

You are getting awfully desperate on this one.

Every single thread devolves into hissy fits. Lord have mercy. If I was an outsider, I'd think we had the most dysfunctional fan base in college sports. My lord....

Good job following up with Nolan Berry after the comments in this thread. Here's hoping you'll begin to travel and get out to events soon.

Lol. Perhaps I'll learn the difference between Edmonds and Edmunds or McCluer and McCluer North. Or perhaps...I'll post my political thoughts in a thread and later in the same thread suggest it be closed as long as its "after" I say mine. (Last week) etc...

You are getting awfully desperate on this one.

just face it court, you didnt count on someone actually knowing the facts and now you are scrambling to cover your lack of knowledge on this particular thread. it's ok, no one expects you to be all knowing on everything. just slink away and look for an opportunity to look genius on a different thread. you can do it.