As expected, Aaric Murray commits to West Virginia

Ya think?

When has Huggy Bear developed a three in a five's body? This is the Big East Aaric ..... you going inside to knock with the real BIG boys. Night after night after night. I for one can't wait to see if he throws a hissy fit on Big Bob like he did on Dr. John.

If you believe that kids commit to coaches much more than they do schools (as I do), this is a strnage fit. I can't wait to see how it pans out but Murray left La Salle for the same reason Staten left Dayton.

By the way, everbody knows Staten committed to Penn State, right?

Ya think?

When has Huggy Bear developed a three in a five's body? This is the Big East Aaric ..... you going inside to knock with the real BIG boys. Night after night after night. I for one can't wait to see if he throws a hissy fit on Big Bob like he did on Dr. John.

If you believe that kids commit to coaches much more than they do schools (as I do), this is a strnage fit. I can't wait to see how it pans out but Murray left La Salle for the same reason Staten left Dayton.

By the way, everbody knows Staten committed to Penn State, right?

I think if Staten knew that Gregory was going to be gone from Dayton he would have stayed. However, goiong to Penn St. is good move for him. By the time he plays in 2012-13, he will most likely be a top 15-20 pick potential in the NBA draft. Teams just love fast PGs.

I was shocked about Murray. Right now, he is a potential late 1st round pick in the draft. Kid can really play! He has to sit out next year before playing. I just don't get it. I think his real chance to play and earn dough is now. On another hand, I am sure WR is happy that Murray isn't declaring!

I think if Staten knew that Gregory was going to be gone from Dayton he would have stayed. However, goiong to Penn St. is good move for him. By the time he plays in 2012-13, he will most likely be a top 15-20 pick potential in the NBA draft. Teams just love fast PGs.

I was shocked about Murray. Right now, he is a potential late 1st round pick in the draft. Kid can really play! He has to sit out next year before playing. I just don't get it. I think his real chance to play and earn dough is now. On another hand, I am sure WR is happy that Murray isn't declaring!

W