i hate Tony LaRussa

willie

hahaha..

His over-management of games can make him look like a genius and an idiot.

You could hear the whole stadium groan when he brought Franklin in. I didn't even get upset when he gave up that hit because I had already resigned myself to that conclusion.

You could hear the whole stadium groan when he brought Franklin in. I didn't even get upset when he gave up that hit because I had already resigned myself to that conclusion.

Ditto.

You never want to have a player get injured but Tony can't help but put Franklin into key situations much the same way he did with Izzy in 2006. The only think that saved that 2006 season was the Izzy "option" being taken away from TLR. They need to come up with some ailment for Franklin so they can send him to Memphis to figure out what is wrong AND to force TLR to stop putting him in.

Ditto.

You never want to have a player get injured but Tony can't help but put Franklin into key situations much the same way he did with Izzy in 2006. The only think that saved that 2006 season was the Izzy "option" being taken away from TLR. They need to come up with some ailment for Franklin so they can send him to Memphis to figure out what is wrong AND to force TLR to stop putting him in.

I feel the same thing. Franklin needs to come up with an 'ailment.' Right now, his ailment is giving up hits and homers. Like Izzy, he needs to have an elbow or shoulder injury that puts him out for the year so we, as fans, don't have to deal with him pitching anymore.

Add Bobby Valentine to the list of people thinking that Albert will be playing elsewhere next yr.

Bobby Valentine and "thinking" never belong in the same sentence...e-v-e-r.

Bobby Valentine? Seriously? He also said pre-game that Yadier Molina was an average to "maybe" above average defensive player.

I don't care if Bobby Valentine said the Earth was round. I'd wait for a better source.

Bobby Valentine and "thinking" never belong in the same sentence...e-v-e-r.

Bobby Valentine? Seriously? He also said pre-game that Yadier Molina was an average to "maybe" above average defensive player.

I don't care if Bobby Valentine said the Earth was round. I'd wait for a better source.

The Dodgers could have a pretty potent lineup next yr with Kemp, Eithier, and Pujols.

The Dodgers could have a pretty potent lineup next yr with Kemp, Eithier, and Pujols.

Not sure with that financial situation...but Texas could or L.A. Angels or St. Louis etc...as the location, not just the financials matter to Pujols.

That wasn't the point.

Bobby Valentine could say that it rained in St. Louis this weekend, but again, I'd have to find out elsewhere before confirming.

Not sure with that financial situation...but Texas could or L.A. Angels or St. Louis etc...as the location, not just the financials matter to Pujols.

That wasn't the point.

Bobby Valentine could say that it rained in St. Louis this weekend, but again, I'd have to find out elsewhere before confirming.

This is the prototypical Tony La Russa team 1) hitting 2) lots of bullpen switches 3) poor fielding 4) a team that Pujols led in steals with 14 for a season. I wonder if Lou Brock bothers to watch on TV?