Paul Lusk to Missouri St.

Paul lusk sr. Played for the billikens. He was a crazy man.

Only played 1 year. Before my time what kind of player was he?

Why didn't Jr. come to SLU? I remember him playing for SIU. He was in the same class as Carlos Macauley.

Why didn't Jr. come to SLU? I remember him playing for SIU. He was in the same class as Carlos Macauley.

I don't remember him as a Bill.

The way I figure he came in with Grawer's last recruiting class. The Highmark, Winfield, Grawer, Claggett. etc.. class. When Grawer was fired he left along with Grawer and Winfield.

I believe if I remember correctly jr didn't start his college career at siu. He went to iowa first. I.e. prob was told he was too big time for the likes of slu or even siu.

Before my time too, but I looked in my media guide from a year ago. Paul Lusk Sr. played for the Billikens during the 1968-69 season. Played in 21 games, averaging 4.7 ppg. Shot 80% from the free throw line, 36% from the field.

Before my time too, but I looked in my media guide from a year ago. Paul Lusk Sr. played for the Billikens during the 1968-69 season. Played in 21 games, averaging 4.7 ppg. Shot 80% from the free throw line, 36% from the field.

So it was his dad that played for SLU?

Those were the Buddy Brehmer years (his last), unbelieveable super talent with little results.

So it was his dad that played for SLU?

Those were the Buddy Brehmer years (his last), unbelieveable super talent with little results.

Yeah his dad played in 69, horrible team. My post was a little unclear.

Lusk was in the same class as Clagg, Roy is correct. He left Iowa in the middle of his freshman year.