Matt Dickey

All I know is that The Dick was limp at the beginning but grew larger as the game wore on until finally climaxing at the finish.

I think he climaxed when he hit that 3 at the end of regulation. He got a little round 2 action in overtime and didn't disappoint.

i've seen performances like this before. i guarantee you the dick rides a dirt bike, smokes cigarettes and dates girls older than himself. he plays by nobody's rules but his own. and he can hit from ANYWHERE under pressure.

Posted Image>=Posted Image>=Posted Image

Dickey is a nice, complimentary player, who can and will shine in games like these --- UNC-Asheville versus UA- Little Rock. He needs new sneaks though, he was falling down alot on that Dayton Decibel Dungeon floor. A whole lot it seemed. The Big South is my daughter's conference while she is at High Point. HPU has some nice players in Nick Barbour, Corey Law and Shay Shine. Same with Coastal Carolina. Radford had some a year or two back. The problem is that the sheer athleticism found at BCS conferences along with the fact that these teams only go one deep at maybe four of the five positions, means they will eventually get lost in the overwhelming flood at the BCS level. These guys could NEVER do what a Uconn did in the Big East, for example.

Nice, enjoyable game though. I hope VCU takes down USC.

Off to Cleveland in the morning for the Cleveland pod. We are in section 118 at the "Q".

Dickey is a nice, complimentary player, who can and will shine in games like these --- UNC-Asheville versus UA- Little Rock. He needs new sneaks though, he was falling down alot on that Dayton Decibel Dungeon floor. A whole lot it seemed. The Big South is my daughter's conference while she is at High Point. HPU has some nice players in Nick Barbour, Corey Law and Shay Shine. Same with Coastal Carolina. Radford had some a year or two back. The problem is that the sheer athleticism found at BCS conferences along with the fact that these teams only go one deep at maybe four of the five positions, means they will eventually get lost in the overwhelming flood at the BCS level. These guys could NEVER do what a Uconn did in the Big East, for example.

Nice, enjoyable game though. I hope VCU takes down USC.

Off to Cleveland in the morning for the Cleveland pod. We are in section 118 at the "Q".

Come home, Matt Dickey!

i've seen performances like this before. i guarantee you the dick rides a dirt bike, smokes cigarettes and dates girls older than himself. he plays by nobody's rules but his own. and he can hit from ###### ANYWHERE under pressure.

Posted Image

It appears a dirty hippie has taken the court.

What's your name?

Dukes.