Dayton vs. Xavier

kshoe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to use that term, the players would have had to be convicted in a court of law. Thank you, come again.

I'm sorry, sexual freaks would better apply. And while they're at it, maybe they could show a little more respect for women.

I know I'm just considered a troll now, but you guys shouldn't pretend like you're the epitome of class by criticizing X's players, while your own stars are suspended for "passing" around a girl. All players do dumb things, I admit that, but it's laughable how we are the "punks."

According to Webster's dictionary, a Tu is an A-10 POY. You guys could really use a Tu!

I'd rather have a Kwa...

I've personally witnessed Derrick Brown jump onto our scorers table screaming and demonstratively debasing our fans. I have personally witnessed C.J. Anderson, Drew Lavender, and B.J. Raymond foolishly run around our court yelling defiantly and disrespectfully at our fans. I have personally witnessed Jordan Crawford blowing kisses and 'mean-mugging' our student section after hitting some big shots...on top of what happened on Friday...seems like a trend to me...

Yes, you get some latitude because you are the mighty X...but that doesn't detract from the fact that you have a history of recruiting, for lack of a better term, punk-a$$ b!tches...

I also like how you bring up unsubstantiated, rumor-mill type of accusations against SLU players without any actual knowledge about the situation...

Does the Cintas Center have a day-care facility for your players' kids?

I'd rather have a Kwa...

I've personally witnessed Derrick Brown jump onto our scorers table screaming and demonstratively debasing our fans. I have personally witnessed C.J. Anderson, Drew Lavender, and B.J. Raymond foolishly run around our court yelling defiantly and disrespectfully at our fans. I have personally witnessed Jordan Crawford blowing kisses and 'mean-mugging' our student section after hitting some big shots...on top of what happened on Friday...seems like a trend to me...

Yes, you get some latitude because you are the mighty X...but that doesn't detract from the fact that you have a history of recruiting, for lack of a better term, punk-a$$ b!tches...

I also like how you bring up unsubstantiated, rumor-mill type of accusations against SLU players without any actual knowledge about the situation...

Does the Cintas Center have a day-care facility for your players' kids?

The "running train" incident isn't rumor-mill, it was well documented in the STL Today.

And I've personally witnessed your coach break one of X's statiscian's laptop and curse at the student section.

There are two sides to every story. I'm going to keep saying this, X doesn't have angels on the team, but neither does your program, led by the king of absurd antics Rick Majerus.

Anyways, you can keep your stay on your "pretend classy" high-horse while we consistently perform well year in and year out and are actually realistic about the players on our team.

Just so you know, there was never a train ran. Go read the police report if you would like a little more clear depiction of what happened. Nothing criminal occurred.

The player whose actions were the most questionable is no longer at SLU.

Good luck in the tournament, and stay classy, X.

The "running train" incident isn't rumor-mill, it was well documented in the STL Today.

And I've personally witnessed your coach break one of X's statiscian's laptop and curse at the student section.

There are two sides to every story. I'm going to keep saying this, X doesn't have angels on the team, but neither does your program, led by the king of absurd antics Rick Majerus.

Anyways, you can keep your stay on your "pretend classy" high-horse while we consistently perform well year in and year out and are actually realistic about the players on our team.

I will thoroughly enjoy watching the Bills beat the shi* out of X and the rest of the A-10 for the next few years. Enjoy it while you can, because your time is up after this year.

NEVER FORGET ABOUT THIS GUY:

Posted Image

Actually a nice guy. I had the chance to talk to him before the x game he complimented our students on travelling to x and being louder than their students, still want their student section Metz? Told me if I am in cincinatti for the game next year to shoot him an email and he'd get me tickets.

He played poorly yesterday. I readily admit that.

But

Great showing from your star PG this season-ohhh wait.

I'd rather have a real man admit his faults, pick up the pieces and try to better himself than a cry baby pansy ass graduate assistant like this guy:

Posted Image

Owned.

I'd rather have a real man admit his faults, pick up the pieces and try to better himself than a cry baby pansy ass graduate assistant like this guy:

Posted Image

Owned.

What's your beef with Mario? He consistently schedules one of the better OOC schedules in the country, and is a key piece to our RPI and SOS. I don't know him on a personal level, but have spoken with him a few times, and he's nothing but a class act. I'd just like to hear your side of the story.