Dayton by 6 over the Bills

Of course, if they play as well as they did last Sat against Duq they will not only beat Dayton but X too. Question is....which Bills team shows up.

Once again, Bills by three! We are on a roll!!!:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, does your model have any accommodation for momentum. The Bills seem to have some now.

-as importantly does it factor brian gregory as their coach? you know we could have hired him ;)

-wasn't dayton picked to finish in the top of the league? they had some preseason love, as is usual for them, and it seems that they are underachieving, we know our reasons for our season, what is up with them?

-as importantly does it factor brian gregory as their coach? you know we could have hired him ;)

-wasn't dayton picked to finish in the top of the league? they had some preseason love, as is usual for them, and it seems that they are underachieving, we know our reasons for our season, what is up with them?

Dayton was actually picked 4th, so they're a bit off that projection. I think last season was the one where they were picked #2 or something like that and finished 8-8. At 7-7 now, they are finishing in the same neighborhood again. They're just an underachieving program under Gregory. I'd be curious to see what Majerus could do with guys like Staten, Wright, and Johnson.

http://www.atlantic10.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/atl10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/MensHoopsPreseasonAwards

In all seriousness, does your model have any accommodation for momentum. The Bills seem to have some now.

It does figure in recent momentum but averages it in with past performance so it can temper it somewhat. But it can also enhance it too. For instance, if Georgia improves over the season(which it has) then that helps the Bills too.

If the season were starting now, I would pick us to win 3 more conference games than we have...the LaSalle, RI, & Dayton(here) I am picking Dayton in this next game only because we are away. We match up with them ptetty well. As I said earlier if we play like we did against Duq we will beat Dayton. Momentum is a funny thing though especially when you leave home.

+1 The young Billikens are gaining confidence and Dayton always seems to bring out the best in our team. I like our chances tomorrow if our bigs stay out of foul trouble.

And as always: Brian Gregory is a girl.

I think if this is a close game we will lose. We are a young team riding a winning streak achieved through 3 home games, Dayton is a tough place to play and they have only lost 4 home games and 3 of those losses were to Rich. Temple and X (the top 3 teams in the A10). They have shown that they can beat us already and we are down Ellis this time. If we can get out to a comfortable lead (10 points) mid to late 2nd half we have the ability, now, to hang on to the game. But if it comes down to us with a 3 point lead with 2 minutes to go, I'm all in with Dayton. Maturity and experience will win out in a close game. My pick is Dayton by 6, but this could be a great win for the Bills beating a conference rival on the road and definitely something to build on for our young guys.