GDT: Bills v. Arachnids.

What we realize:

1--We don't have enough good players this year.

2--We are getting some good players next year.

3--This is excruciating to watch game in and game out.

1. False. We have the players just lack experience to close out games and to make the right decisions. They also get rattled more easily which leads to turnovers. IMO

2. True.

3. True.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kiddin me? Jordair defends the best guard every game. Do you even watch these boys play? obviously not cause if you did you would no that he is the best defender by far!! It sounds to me like you dont even watch the games thats bein played, JJ's by far the best defender on the Bill's team, who plays defense? KC lol, MM lol CS lol.. The commentators said if the NCAA had a all defense team JJ would easily make it.. Stop hatin and pay attention to the game hater # 2!! You guys are a joke!! Not real sports fans.. What do you play SCRABBLE, cause thats what it seems like joker

I love Jett (most bills fans do) and am looking forward to 3 more great years of him, so don't get mad. It's usually not a great idea for family members to post or read fan sites. You're just going to get mad about stuff that's said. You are quick to call out the negative stuff said about him and ignore the good stuff that is posted on here. Yes, he needs to cut his turnovers and work on his shot and D. Most freshman do. He is also our best athlete, extremely quick, can take it to the hole, will easily lead the team in steals, and had a fantastic put-back dunk last game. He will be an excellent player, but he has some things to work on, just like everybody else on the team.

I think this might win the award for worst GDT in Billikens.com history. Just lots of childish insults and 'look at me' commentary.

On another note, I watched the game at Hump's and Cody Ellis came in to watch the second half. He didn't have the sling on and heard him comment that he was on painkillers now. It was nice to see him make a lot of supportive comments about his teammates during the game, especially Evans.

I think this might win the award for worst GDT in Billikens.com history. Just lots of childish insults and 'look at me' commentary.

On another note, I watched the game at Hump's and Cody Ellis came in to watch the second half. He didn't have the sling on and heard him comment that he was on painkillers now. It was nice to see him make a lot of supportive comments about his teammates during the game, especially Evans.

That's good that Cody's out of the sling. One more bullet taken out of the SLU gun this year. At this rate, we'll be bringing a knife to a gun fight.

ESPN - Worldwide leader in sports, my ass. Had to watch the game on mute after the play-by-play guy made 3 mistakes in the first minute. And no idea why the T was called of Majerus because they'd rather talk about Ohio St. vs Wisconsin than the game they're supposed to be calling.

ESPN - Worldwide leader in sports, my ass. Had to watch the game on mute after the play-by-play guy made 3 mistakes in the first minute. And no idea why the T was called of Majerus because they'd rather talk about Ohio St. vs Wisconsin than the game they're supposed to be calling.

I actually really liked LaPhonso Ellis' call of the game. Saunders I can take or leave, but LaPhonso was fun to listen to. Now if he'd have just come to SLU out of East Side....Waldo, check out the A-10 boards...I need some help over there.

I think KC gets more criticism because certain people actually think he can play basketball as a starter on a division 1, mid major team. He clearly cannot. He is better suited as the 3rd or 4th guard coming off the bench and it would greatly benefit him if he wasn't forced to actually be a leader.

KC is a good player that had a bad game. He is being asked to do something he is not capable of, be the best player on the team. Next year he will be our 3rd or 4th best player and be very good in that role. He is a legit D1 player.

KC is a good player that had a bad game. He is being asked to do something he is not capable of, be the best player on the team. Next year he will be our 3rd or 4th best player and be very good in that role. He is a legit D1 player.

I agree with this totally. He'd be a great role player and glue guy, but he's not a star-type player.

KC would be better served coming off the bench and maybe averaging 15-20 minutes a game. His minutes are destined to go down next year with the return of KM and JB, and hopefully, continued improved play from DE, MM and JJ.

He's a captain type player which is rarely the best player.

What!?!?

A captain is a leader and a role player does what he is told. Seems that everyone agrees he is a good player but is incapable of being the best player, go-to-guy or leader; hence, calling him a captain-type is totally insane.

+1

Agreed. 05 is just star struck.

Kyle Cassity should be filling the role that Paul Eckerle currently fills. He just isn't going to get it. He had a big first 10 minutes against LaSalle, and just when you think he is going to have a breakout game, he totally disappears!

I'd trade Cassity for Drejaj in a heartbeat. Especially if bar fighting were involved.