Cotto enters BSN Draft

redbirdfan

Ruben Cotto, ready and focused in its goal to arrive at its goal to arrive at the NBA.

with the youthful shipbuilder Ruben Cotto. We had the opportunity to ask to him about future plans and of the short duration of its university race. Ruben Eli Cotto, for those who of you does not know it is? stand for casks guard? of the Salle High School in Florida that I destroy the then Gatorade High School Tournament in PR for the 2005. There have been many changes since then. The spiky basket maker soon had the opportunity to sign with the University of St Louis, which had to leave by personal problems. Later he signed with Jarcum Jr College where it was 1 year, before being decided to return to PR and beginning to take the passages for its future professional race. When arriving at PR Sub 21 with the Guaynabo Mets, directed by Uriel Cains played in which I help its equipment to gain the championship of unconquered way. In Sub 24 it had the same effect, taking to his Carolina Pumas to the championship without knowing the defeat, then directed by the assistant of the University of the Turabo, Luis Pagán. I decided to focus in my professional carrea since if wanted to return to NCAA had to be 2 years in the Jr College and it seemed more sensible me to focus me in my dream to arrive at the NBA by the professional route.? It tells to the spiky basket maker of 20 years and 192 pounds us. I am working with my physicist in the gymnasium, in addition I am working with a trainer the part of? game conditioning? and the one of? game like situation. More I am focused than ever. I have to a great equipment supporting to me and know that we will obtain our goal.? When asking him about the BSN, its entrance to the Draft and its passages in its professional race responded to us: I have always wanted to play in? it binds. It is most natural than if I am going to play pro, to play in my island. In addition it will give the opportunity to develop me me in another level of game. There have been approaches in Europe, by my Spanish descendants, but we are taking my race step by step. First BSN and later what comes. I have to a great agent in Pedro who has helped me much, to a great equipment that supports to me and much determination.? His agent is Pedro Power, the Vice-president of Miami Sports Consulting (www.miamisportsconsulting.com), with that also we had the opportunity to talk. When asking to him Pedro about Ruben Cotto and its expectations, he responded to us: Ruben is a great boy and better player. I know that to the public to see it will captivate play them it has done since it here with us. I know that it has all the tools to be a great professional player. With a little more experience he would be a still better player and with very good possibilities of NBA. The fundamental thing now (that will be our approach), is that it falls in an equipment where his services are needed, where can play and be developed.? When asking to him because its interest in Latin players and the BSN, Pedro responded: I am Latin, I am of Cuban Bolivia and. In addition always I have followed the BSN, I have helped Bonzi Wells there, to Antoine Walker, the league is very good.? We conclude the interview asking Rubén that we could hope to him of him in the BSN, and responded: I am will see certainly me in the best level of game of my life. I am much more mature, I have learned of my decisions and I have the best equipment than anyone can have. I know that my father (Ruben Cotto, Mr.) is proud of my and of the way that I have followed, which has taught it to me and my mother (Catherine Sostre) who always has supported to me and has given its blessing me in all decisions. To the aim I can say that I am balanced.? Ruben Cotto in its race has gained different awards, between which they frighten: Second Team All State in Florida, First Team All Dade, in Miami. In his year Jr it was: 1st Team in both, has the record of? single season? in annotations, attendances and robberies in the Salle. Better anotador in Nike Global Challenge with Youthful the National equipment of PR. Also he was player of the year for the channel Fox, was Illinois All State, Mc. Donald? s All American Nominee, EA Sports Top 20 sophomore, Mr Basketball Nominee and player of the year in the region of Illinois. With this it summarizes, his simplicity when communicating and humility, we see a shining and promising future our great friend and Boricua him Baller, Ruben Cotto.

Miami Sports Consulting, LLC -

www.miamisportsconsulting.com

Free agent contract negotiations, Salary arbitrage, Guaranteed draft contracts, Contract negotiations of amateur draft, Commercial marketing and promotions, Legal representation

Miami Sports Consulting represents another Billiken, Tommie Liddell

-should we care what bsn is? as i don;t know what it is

Compliments of Wiki:

The Baloncesto Superior Nacional or BSN (lit. "National Superior Basketball") is the main Puerto Rican men's basketball league. It currently has 10 teams, but has had many teams in several cities of the island. The league was established in 1929. It has produced players that have distinguished themselves in the NBA, European Leagues, and other leagues. Also most of the players in the Puerto Rico men's national basketball team are playing in the league.

Ruben Cotto, ready and focused in its goal to arrive at its goal to arrive at the NBA.

with the youthful shipbuilder Ruben Cotto. We had the opportunity to ask to him about future plans and of the short duration of its university race. Ruben Eli Cotto, for those who of you does not know it is? stand for casks guard? of the Salle High School in Florida that I destroy the then Gatorade High School Tournament in PR for the 2005. There have been many changes since then. The spiky basket maker soon had the opportunity to sign with the University of St Louis, which had to leave by personal problems. Later he signed with Jarcum Jr College where it was 1 year, before being decided to return to PR and beginning to take the passages for its future professional race. When arriving at PR Sub 21 with the Guaynabo Mets, directed by Uriel Cains played in which I help its equipment to gain the championship of unconquered way. In Sub 24 it had the same effect, taking to his Carolina Pumas to the championship without knowing the defeat, then directed by the assistant of the University of the Turabo, Luis Pagán. I decided to focus in my professional carrea since if wanted to return to NCAA had to be 2 years in the Jr College and it seemed more sensible me to focus me in my dream to arrive at the NBA by the professional route.? It tells to the spiky basket maker of 20 years and 192 pounds us. I am working with my physicist in the gymnasium, in addition I am working with a trainer the part of? game conditioning? and the one of? game like situation. More I am focused than ever. I have to a great equipment supporting to me and know that we will obtain our goal.? When asking him about the BSN, its entrance to the Draft and its passages in its professional race responded to us: I have always wanted to play in? it binds. It is most natural than if I am going to play pro, to play in my island. In addition it will give the opportunity to develop me me in another level of game. There have been approaches in Europe, by my Spanish descendants, but we are taking my race step by step. First BSN and later what comes. I have to a great agent in Pedro who has helped me much, to a great equipment that supports to me and much determination.? His agent is Pedro Power, the Vice-president of Miami Sports Consulting (www.miamisportsconsulting.com), with that also we had the opportunity to talk. When asking to him Pedro about Ruben Cotto and its expectations, he responded to us: Ruben is a great boy and better player. I know that to the public to see it will captivate play them it has done since it here with us. I know that it has all the tools to be a great professional player. With a little more experience he would be a still better player and with very good possibilities of NBA. The fundamental thing now (that will be our approach), is that it falls in an equipment where his services are needed, where can play and be developed.? When asking to him because its interest in Latin players and the BSN, Pedro responded: I am Latin, I am of Cuban Bolivia and. In addition always I have followed the BSN, I have helped Bonzi Wells there, to Antoine Walker, the league is very good.? We conclude the interview asking Rubén that we could hope to him of him in the BSN, and responded: I am will see certainly me in the best level of game of my life. I am much more mature, I have learned of my decisions and I have the best equipment than anyone can have. I know that my father (Ruben Cotto, Mr.) is proud of my and of the way that I have followed, which has taught it to me and my mother (Catherine Sostre) who always has supported to me and has given its blessing me in all decisions. To the aim I can say that I am balanced.? Ruben Cotto in its race has gained different awards, between which they frighten: Second Team All State in Florida, First Team All Dade, in Miami. In his year Jr it was: 1st Team in both, has the record of? single season? in annotations, attendances and robberies in the Salle. Better anotador in Nike Global Challenge with Youthful the National equipment of PR. Also he was player of the year for the channel Fox, was Illinois All State, Mc. Donald? s All American Nominee, EA Sports Top 20 sophomore, Mr Basketball Nominee and player of the year in the region of Illinois. With this it summarizes, his simplicity when communicating and humility, we see a shining and promising future our great friend and Boricua him Baller, Ruben Cotto.

Miami Sports Consulting, LLC -

www.miamisportsconsulting.com

Free agent contract negotiations, Salary arbitrage, Guaranteed draft contracts, Contract negotiations of amateur draft, Commercial marketing and promotions, Legal representation

Miami Sports Consulting represents another Billiken, Tommie Liddell

This sounds like BasketballCountry wrote it.

everything but the english language is hilarious. complete nonsense. there's a reason every spanish song in GOTDAMN history has the word "corazon" in it. cuz they can't think of anything better to gotdamn say.

for the dense, this is a dig at ruben cotto.

• 3 weeks later...

Geez if Cotto can play in that league I would like to think I would have a shot too.

Starting tomorrow Im training to become a BSN superstar.

Actually make that Sunday, I want to spend the weekend getting shitfaced and trying to coax college girls into sleeping with me.

Update:Cotto was signed with GALLITOS DE ISABELA basketball team

(Puerto Rico-BSN)

I was never very good at spanish but when I had the internets translate "GALLITOS DE ISABELA" it said it translate to Cock of ISABELA.

Man those owners of BSN teams are a crazy bunch.

Maybe the Mavericks could change their name to "cock of Cuban" That would be AWESOME!

Geez if Cotto can play in that league I would like to think I would have a shot too.

Starting tomorrow Im training to become a BSN superstar.

Actually make that Sunday, I want to spend the weekend getting shitfaced and trying to coax college girls into sleeping with me.

Having sex with girls on SLU's campus is a very serious code of conduct violation. You should expect a final ruling from the student conduct court sometime next fall.

I was never very good at spanish but when I had the internets translate "GALLITOS DE ISABELA" it said it translate to Cock of ISABELA.

Man those owners of BSN teams are a crazy bunch.

Maybe the Mavericks could change their name to "cock of Cuban" That would be AWESOME!

If it ends in "ito," that means it's diminutive = Isabela's Small *****.