Cincinnati this weekend

HusakAttack

Any Billiken faithful out here heading to "Cin city" this weekend to watch the Bills upset Xavier first hand?

I'll be there.

The trip seemed like a great idea when I bought the tickets in September.

I'm suing John Cook for the cost of the trip + pain and suffering.

Throw me on that lawsuit as well. I will be up there with some friends for the weekend

If anyone is looking for something to eat while there...

Gold star or Skyline chili, Montgomery inn barbecue, Izzy's (great deli food, I recommend the goetta reuben), Graeter's Ice Cream (Black Raspberry Chip is unreal).

Sad I won't be going, but enjoy the 513. Go bills!

Gold star or Skyline chili, Montgomery inn barbecue, Izzy's (great deli food, I recommend the goetta reuben), Graeter's Ice Cream (Black Raspberry Chip is unreal).

I'd throw in a trip to Mio's for some of the best and most underrated pizza in the Midwest.

I'll be there. My future father-in-law is my ticket connection, so I'll probably be in his season ticket seats- row 2 of section 216.

I keep getting an error when I click on the links within, but there is a deal for alums to get $15 tickets with a pregame reception (breakfast, I suppose): http://alumni.slu.edu/s/1264/index.aspx?sid=1264&gid=1&pgid=384

I feel your pain, Box- back when the schedule was announced, I had a bunch of friends saying we'd all go to Cincy and make this a party weekend. Now it's down to just my Xavier fan/Cincy native fiancee and me.

I'll be there.

The trip seemed like a great idea when I bought the tickets in September.

I'm suing John Cook for the cost of the trip + pain and suffering.

Box-

I saw you run out of the Edwards Jones dome following the KC beat down of the Rams last December. I'd suggest doing the same at half time of the Billiken game. Make a run for it.

theres about 80 students going on the roadtrip thats thru SLUnatics/athletic department and they said they sold a whole bunch of tickets to alums so hopefully we'll have a pretty decent group!

That's pretty amazing given that we often can't get 80 students to drive in from their parents' house in Chesterfield during the X-mas break.

We will be going out for a few drinks Friday night and then grabbing breakfast somewhere before the game (maybe the hotel). Send me a pm if you are interested in joining/rallying some SLU troops.

All awesome suggestions; and if you're in the mood for pizza; I'd recommend Larosa's.