OT: NFL Playoffs, who do you like?

kevinfootes

Everything points to Green Bay winning this game, which is almost enough to push me towards Chicago. But not quite.

I also don't see Pittsburgh losing this time around.

Going with home teams bucks the trend for these playoffs, but that's how I see it right now.

Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh would be an old-school super bowl.

Any thoughts?

What's your deal with the Steelers? I liked them when I was a kid. The Cardianls were my team, but VERY hard to watch.

I am from Cleveland, so the Steelers are obviously my least favorite team. But I have a special place in my hate-filled heart for Braylon Edwards.

Late breaking sports news: NBA star LeBron James has filed a missing persons report following the disappearance of his mother, Gloria. Witnesses say she was last seen entering a bathroom stall in a Pittsburgh bar with a 6-foot-5 man with blond hair and a full beard, wearing an "AFC Champions" baseball cap. Details to come...

Green Bay will romp.

To beat the Steelers, you spread them out, throw all over the field, Packers are perfectly suited for that. Plus the game will be on artificial turf, that helps the Packers, and indoors Rogers should have a field day. And if Pitt center Pouncey is out, the already banged up Steeler O-line will struggle against the GB speed rush. Ben is amazing back there, but this will be too much.

GB 38-13.

Details to come...

Details aren't the only thing... I hate Ben so much. He did a great job being Mendenhall's hump-pillow yesterday.

I am just glad the Jets didn't make it. Could you imagine how many women Cromartie could have seeded during Super Bowl week? We can't afford to be paying for anymore of his offspring.

This is hilarious.

Also, I hope you are right, MB73. The jets' playcalling yesterday was miserable at times. The play that sticks out is 4th and goal from the steelers' 1 or 2 and you run it up the gut. What?? A good spread offense with speed could do the trick. Here's hoping Rodgers has a big day.

Big Steeler fan here. As much as it pains me to say it, MB is right. The Packers should steal the Patriots blueprint on how to beat the Steelers. If they do and because the Packers have personnel that can run a Patriots gameplan, I think the Steelers are in real trouble.

Big Steeler fan here. As much as it pains me to say it, MB is right. The Packers should steal the Patriots blueprint on how to beat the Steelers. If they do and because the Packers have personnel that can run a Patriots gameplan, I think the Steelers are in real trouble.

Backhand picked the Packers and Steelers to advance.