Will Mitchell and Willie be at the game today?

Supersonic

best case: Kwamain gets NCAA clearence @ 12:59, leads the team to victory......one can dream can't one?

Willie cheers from the stands! B)

Sounds good to me. Would love to see Kwamain playing and Willie hyping up the students. Hope the crowd gives them the cheers they deserve after the BS they just went through!

Sounds good to me. Would love to see Kwamain playing and Willie hyping up the students. Hope the crowd gives them the cheers they deserve after the BS they just went through!

Yeah I can't wait to watch KM piss away a year of eligibility for a game against St. Joe's.

Per Timmermann's pre-game review on P-D site:

"Point guard Kwamain Mitchell can suit up and shoot around with the team before the game, but that's it. He hasn't been cleared by the NCAA to play, so his participation will be limited to the pregame drills and sitting on the bench, if he so chooses."

Mitchell shooting with team. No sign of reed

Willie did a walk through of the student section in the second half. Got pretty good cheers. Shook hands with him. Looked really tired. Must be hard to be in the building but not allowed with the team.

Nice to see you Willie.