Watching Tonight

I've been checking every day for the past week and it just showed up....we go the WATCH link on Slubillikens.com! That means we'll be able to see the game streaming. If anybody finds it elsewhere, we can post here. I'm super pumped now. Listened to the band's version of Saints twice this morning on the way to work. Giddy up!

I've been checking every day for the past week and it just showed up....we go the WATCH link on Slubillikens.com! That means we'll be able to see the game streaming. If anybody finds it elsewhere, we can post here. I'm super pumped now. Listened to the band's version of Saints twice this morning on the way to work. Giddy up!

Nash! I echo your enthusiasm...time to start the season! woo!

Maybe a dumb question. I noticed it was through CBS Sports on that link for the video: this is a subscription service, yes?

Maybe a dumb question. I noticed it was through CBS Sports on that link for the video: this is a subscription service, yes?

Sounds like it's free tonight, but yes, this is a subscription service. I believe it's 9.99/month or like 70/year. I stopped giving my money and used the free links as available last year because of so many problems, but I'll probably sign back up this year and give it a shot. A small price to pay, IMO...