More Optimistic Article

SluSignGuy

Havent posted throughout this whole ordeal because I knew what was happening along with a bunch of people on this board because i know people very close to the situation. with that said it doesnt look good for the Reed situation. However lets look at the positive within this article. Compare this class with the one with Reed and Kwa. This one is so much better talent wise with McCall, Loe, Evans and Jett. Also dont forgett about the stud Barnett. This is Majerus' best class yet at SLU. If we were excited about what that class could do...get ready for this one. From what ive heard these guys work their as*es off and want to make a name for themselves. Also, dont forget about what we have sitting here now. Cassity and Conklin are both healthy and have 2 years in the system. Cory is the age of the incoming freshman with a year under his belt. McCall is an absolute stud. Evans works his but off and is smart as hell (look at his family pedigree). Ellis and Sally were both the best that Ozzyland had to offer as well. If anyone watched the last 10 games you saw that Cody has the shot and talent to be a beast in this league when he gets conditioning behind him. Also, Sally has the athletic ability to compete with anyone. he has the shot and confidence to take it to the next level. give him a shot and i believe he'll move on it this year as well. I think we are in the same position as we were a year ago; however, with more talent and athletes. I think our dream of the tourney may wait another year but we shouldnt lose hope. we have a great team returning this year without Reed. Kwa will be back mark my words. The man doesnt want to leave SLU this way. He will come back and redeem himself (hope so atleast ha). Also, next yeat we'll have Manning and Barnett along with another recruit of Majerus' picking. Its just a pause year. lets get behind this team and hope for the best. I my self am excited and ready to go. we are going in the right direction for sure. once again we'll surprise the league because we have nothing to prove and have no expectations. also, if were in the mix come january......we may have the best in season sub of ALL TIME IN THE A10 HISTORY in Kwamain Mitchell. Once again, dont count him out. his family wants him to come back and honor his contract with SLU and Majerus. He'll take us where we want to go; if not this year, definitely next year.

Ad Majorem dei gloriam

Havent posted throughout this whole ordeal because I knew what was happening along with a bunch of people on this board because i know people very close to the situation. with that said it doesnt look good for the Reed situation. However lets look at the positive within this article. Compare this class with the one with Reed and Kwa. This one is so much better talent wise with McCall, Loe, Evans and Jett. Also dont forgett about the stud Barnett. This is Majerus' best class yet at SLU. If we were excited about what that class could do...get ready for this one. From what ive heard these guys work their as*es off and want to make a name for themselves. Also, dont forget about what we have sitting here now. Cassity and Conklin are both healthy and have 2 years in the system. Cory is the age of the incoming freshman with a year under his belt. McCall is an absolute stud. Evans works his but off and is smart as hell (look at his family pedigree). Ellis and Sally were both the best that Ozzyland had to offer as well. If anyone watched the last 10 games you saw that Cody has the shot and talent to be a beast in this league when he gets conditioning behind him. Also, Sally has the athletic ability to compete with anyone. he has the shot and confidence to take it to the next level. give him a shot and i believe he'll move on it this year as well. I think we are in the same position as we were a year ago; however, with more talent and athletes. I think our dream of the tourney may wait another year but we shouldnt lose hope. we have a great team returning this year without Reed. Kwa will be back mark my words. The man doesnt want to leave SLU this way. He will come back and redeem himself (hope so atleast ha). Also, next yeat we'll have Manning and Barnett along with another recruit of Majerus' picking. Its just a pause year. lets get behind this team and hope for the best. I my self am excited and ready to go. we are going in the right direction for sure. once again we'll surprise the league because we have nothing to prove and have no expectations. also, if were in the mix come january......we may have the best in season sub of ALL TIME IN THE A10 HISTORY in Kwamain Mitchell. Once again, dont count him out. his family wants him to come back and honor his contract with SLU and Majerus. He'll take us where we want to go; if not this year, definitely next year.

Ad Majorem dei gloriam

I'm still upset with the whole court case issue. I don't understand how SLU can suspend a player for being tall and intimidating. Give him a 3 game suspension, an essay, and 20 community service hours if all he did wrong was: -do nothing to help her and being present at a scene that he shouldn't have been at-. That's more than any other school would give him and IMO fair.

Ad Majorem dei gloriam

In the best case scenario, when is the earliest KM can return? I would luv to see him on that Cancun trip.

I think someone pointed out, that with KM and WR this was the most Talented team we have had in a long while. without them it is the most talented team we have had in a long while. One difference between this team one that KM and WR joined and this year is there are upperclassmen with experience. KC,BC,CR,CE and CS all know the system. Jordair Jett is an older freshman, extra year of play at a high level.

Keys to this year

CR- does he improve as much as WR did freshman to sophomore year?

CS, CE finding their shot

How quickly can can RL, MM, and Evans be rolled into the mix?

RL playing tough defense can he block shots,

Someone needs to want to take the last shot, who will that be, JJ,KC,CE,CS

KM returning........

I'm still upset with the whole court case issue. I don't understand how SLU can suspend a player for being tall and intimidating. Give him a 3 game suspension, an essay, and 20 community service hours if all he did wrong was: -do nothing to help her and being present at a scene that he shouldn't have been at-. That's more than any other school would give him and IMO fair.

SLU/Fr. Biondi chose the money over a fair process/giving the boys a slap on the wrist. SLU went in the direction of one of its biggest donors. I, for one, am awaiting news of a large donation to the business school. We all deserve that.