OT: What is wrong with Pujols?

He is getting old.

He is not 30, he is 33, going on 34.

Came to USA, said he was 3+ yrs younger than actual so he could play high school baseball in KC.

No way Cards re-sign him.

He'll want 7 yrs, $ 225M or so, we would be fools to do so.

He is getting old.

Came to USA, said he was 3+ yrs younger than actual so he could play high school baseball in KC.

I heard he had a nephew that Duke was recruiting and Duke is going to pay 50% of his next contract. In return Pujols is delivering his nephew to them.

I heard he had a nephew that Duke was recruiting and Duke is going to pay 50% of his next contract. In return Pujols is delivering his nephew to them.

The book, "The Wit and Wisdom of slufanskip", will be right up there with "The Wit and Wisdom of Sonny Liston".

He is now hitting .296. I can't remember him hitting this poorly so far into a season.

Lingering effects from surgery? Off the juice? Maybe he is just having a bad year? Getting older? Can't wait to see him in a Cubs uni after next year though!

The book, "The Wit and Wisdom of slufanskip", will be right up there with "The Wit and Wisdom of Sonny Liston".

Duke is cheat, Done it before

Coach K little integrity, buys players

Pujols get money from Coack K

If don't see it, you're dumb

Haha MB don't see it

He is getting old.

How do you

know any of this?

Did your child from Duke

happen to befriend Albert Pujols?

It seems you are talking out of your

ass. Not only do you know his age, you

also know his contract demands. You were

probably not wanting the Cardinals to sign Matt

Holliday. Did you want Jason Bay? Please do not ever

post on this board again. Everytime I read your posts I get

dumber and dumber and I start to write out my posts like this.

How do you

know any of this?

Did your child from Duke

happen to befriend Albert Pujols?

It seems you are talking out of your

ass. Not only do you know his age, you

also know his contract demands. You were

probably not wanting the Cardinals to sign Matt

Holliday. Did you want Jason Bay? Please do not ever

post on this board again. Everytime I read your posts I get

dumber and dumber and I start to write out my posts like this.

A friend of mine involved in baseball has knowledge of this situation. I am serious, Pujols is 33+. I think Cardinals know this, too.

Regarding your effiminate rant, I wanted Holliday, though we paid more than market, because I forsee us losing Pujols.

Lame-poster-Skip inserted some Duke nonsense into the discussion, typical of him.

So, Eckelkamp, when the Pujols story breaks, remember, you aligned yourself with slufanloserskip, you are wrong, skip is wrong as usual and I am right as usual.

A friend of mine involved in baseball has knowledge of this situation. I am serious, Pujols is 33+. I think Cardinals know this, too.

Regarding your effiminate rant, I wanted Holliday, though we paid more than market, because I forsee us losing Pujols.

Lame-poster-Skip inserted some Duke nonsense into the discussion, typical of him.

So, Eckelkamp, when the Pujols story breaks, remember, you aligned yourself with slufanloserskip, you are wrong, skip is wrong as usual and I am right as usual.

The same friend that went to Duke? It would have to be; I can't imagine you have more than 1 friend.

Well done, Skip and Eckelkamp.

So Pistol piles on, as usual.

Juvenile pansy emotion.

Believe what you want, side with your little buddies, but when the Pujols story breaks, you will have ##### up, again.

I have spoken, am done with this topic.

So Pistol piles on, as usual.

Juvenile emotion.

Believe what you want, side with your little buddies, but when the Pujols story breaks, you will have ##### up, again.

not saying i agree or disagree, in fact i have thought many many times the exact same thing about albert and his age, but just for painting the total picture for us that arent seeing it your way, how exactly will "the pujols story" break? i mean will his birth certificate show up anonomously at the post dispatch? will his mother be interviewed on fox news? how will it break.

not saying i agree or disagree, in fact i have thought many many times the exact same thing about albert and his age, but just for painting the total picture for us that arent seeing it your way, how exactly will "the pujols story" break? i mean will his birth certificate show up anonomously at the post dispatch? will his mother be interviewed on fox news? how will it break.

Broy, since you are almost, almost, respectful, I will reply, but heading for Dallas in a minute.

I am not sure how or when the story will break, probably not during this season, though.

I speculate that if Pujols does not come clean and his agent demands something like $ 225M for 7 yrs and the Cardinals do not offer what he wants, a statement will have to be made at some point by the Cardinals to explain their position to the fans.

The Cardinals offer might just be for three yrs or so, he will be close to 35 end of next yr.

The Cardinals are not going to pay Albert $ 32M a yr until he is 42. Would you?