Maybe the A-10 isn't good for nothing.

ARon

I heard the same thing and was about to post. May specifically mentioned Commissioner Bernadette McGlade's help.

From a post in the other thread, it looks like this will be 5 years in a row an A10 has played a lone away game at Duke. Previously we've had X, RI, Dayton, and Charlotte. It doesn't seem to have hurt any of the other programs.

I only wish you guys had gotten this game on a more neutral court (X played Duke in NJ). That way there would be more tickets to go around for SLU fans. Cameron Indoor might be a tough ticket to get. Hopefully the first three minutes of your game will go better than X's. I think we were down 20 by that point.

I only wish you guys had gotten this game on a more neutral court (X played Duke in NJ). That way there would be more tickets to go around for SLU fans. Cameron Indoor might be a tough ticket to get. Hopefully the first three minutes of your game will go better than X's. I think we were down 20 by that point.

Not to mention its in the middle of finals week. Just 3 days later would have been perfect for a roadtrip.

Not to mention its in the middle of finals week. Just 3 days later would have been perfect for a roadtrip.

Three days later would have made little difference. The major problem is having to prepare for your toughest opponent during finals, which would take place either way.

It will be tough to beat Duke at Cameron as they haven't lost an OOC game there in many years. URI had them on the ropes two seasons ago as the Rams led for almost the entire game before losing 82-79 when the refs intervened late. Duke finally went ahead, 78-77, on two free throws by Singler and the Blue Devils went 28-for-32 from the line (URI was 11-for-16), including 10-for-10 in the final 3:18. Duke has only three losses in its last 200 or so OOC games at Cameron.

http://www.projo.com/uri/content/sp_bkc_ur...13.3c7176a.html

It will be tough to beat Duke at Cameron as they haven't lost an OOC game there in many years. URI had them on the ropes two seasons ago as the Rams led for almost the entire game before losing 82-79 when the refs intervened late. Duke finally went ahead, 78-77, on two free throws by Singler and the Blue Devils went 28-for-32 from the line (URI was 11-for-16), including 10-for-10 in the final 3:18. Duke has only three losses in its last 200 or so OOC games at Cameron.

http://www.projo.com/uri/content/sp_bkc_ur...13.3c7176a.html

I remember watching that game and unfortunately knowing how it would play out down the stretch with the refs. Baron was awesome but in the end he couldn't overcome the 8 Dukies on the court. I'm sure the same will happen to SLU if we keep it close.

I remember watching that game and unfortunately knowing how it would play out down the stretch with the refs. Baron was awesome but in the end he couldn't overcome the 8 Dukies on the court. I'm sure the same will happen to SLU if we keep it close.

Just like it happened at North Carolina.