Hey Joe Bonwich

Saw your comment in the Post that Dooley's was rumored to be going into the John Town Hall location . Tell me it's true. Since I live in the area that would be awsome. I always felt their burger was as good as anybody in town. Good fries also.

Saw your comment in the Post that Dooley's was rumored to be going into the John Town Hall location . Tell me it's true. Since I live in the area that would be awsome. I always felt their burger was as good as anybody in town. Good fries also.

willie

where is the "John Town Hall location?"

I agree with you; when I worked downtown I loved going to dooley's.

Ahh, poor old dead-tree edition. They picked that up from a blog post I did on Monday that Sean Dooley politely knocked down on Tuesday:

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/dini...127992bc8b.html

The Town Hall space has a fairly major parking issue. That's not what kept Dooley's away -- the rumor turned out to be wishful thinking on someone's part -- but it's going to keep everything but boutique restaurants out of that space.

However, Sasha's new oyster bar -- a few blocks south of Sasha's on DeMun -- should be open soon.