Sex in the City

not me, i am in terre haute indiana picking up my daughter from her first year at rose hulman.

good to see though that you are experiencing downtown belleville willie!

How was her softball season?

not great. but only a freshman. hit about 225 as dh and had an era over 6.00 as third starter/reliever. needs to get to work getting better. no longer high school. thank god coach wont run her off. :P

i live in a movie theatre and when the ladies where going in i told all of them that miranda died in the end... 2 girls cussed me out and one girl freaked out cuz she thought i told her the ending..then i told the ladies that the bathroom was out of order until my buddy got done dropping a deuce in the ladies bathroom after eating 50 mcnuggets.... "such a samantha thing to do" ..

i live in a movie theatre and when the ladies where going in i told all of them that miranda died in the end... 2 girls cussed me out and one girl freaked out cuz she thought i told her the ending..then i told the ladies that the bathroom was out of order until my buddy got done dropping a deuce in the ladies bathroom after eating 50 mcnuggets.... "such a samantha thing to do" ..

wahahahaha

laughed harder than i should have at that.