Nike World Summit

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What channels is this game being shown on? I am going to try to watch it along with the Wisconsin/Boston College game. I am going to call a few bars and want to know what to ask for.

Im pretty sure that its on all the Fox Sports Channels. In the St. Louis area the game is going to come on Fox Sports Midwest after the blues game. On Sunday they are showing the whole game at 3:00pm.

Im pretty sure that its on all the Fox Sports Channels. In the St. Louis area the game is going to come on Fox Sports Midwest after the blues game. On Sunday they are showing the whole game at 3:00pm.

This game is Saturday night correct?

Just hope that RM or one of his assistant coaches are at the game to watch over our prized recruit. Don't want one of the sleazy programs like UK coming in the last minute and trying to steal him.

Can't wait until national signing date and we get a letter of intent in hand.

Just hope that RM or one of his assistant coaches are at the game to watch over our prized recruit. Don't want one of the sleazy programs like UK coming in the last minute and trying to steal him.

I hope they are out recruiting the classes of 2013 or 2012. I am not worried about Loe, I think he is excited to be a bill.

While I wouldn't put it past one of the sleazy programs as you call them to try to steal Low, it would probably be a little more difficult for it to happen than with most recruits. For starters, it's not like Loe is from the US and can travel to another one of the schools pretty easily. Second, I think I read somewhere that he had already taken all of his allotted visits, so any trips he would make would have to be on him dime, which wouldn't exactly be cheap from New Zealand.

Finally, it seems as if his decision process was very drawn out and deliberate. He sounds happy to be coming to SLU, which doesn't have me worried.

I hope they are out recruiting the classes of 2013 or 2012. I am not worried about Loe, I think he is excited to be a bill.

I am not worried about Loe either. Kentucky supposedly already tried to make a run at him and we made it past that. He seems to be a guy that has his head on properly.

Tried to force a drive and turned it over. The Kentucky center recruit, Enes Kantor, is finishing well in the paint for the Int'ls. End of first quarter USA up 25-20.

He got called for a foul on Illinois recruit Meyers Leonard. Looked like he almost got a block, but may have gotten some of his arm or hand. Low also got the ball outside the 3 point arc, tried to drive to the hoop, but a couple of defenders converged on him, knocking the ball out of his hands and off him out of bounds.

He got called for a foul on Illinois recruit Meyers Leonard. Looked like he almost got a block, but may have gotten some of his arm or hand. Low also got the ball outside the 3 point arc, tried to drive to the hoop, but a couple of defenders converged on him, knocking the ball out of his hands and off him out of bounds.

Loe actually has a surprisingly short wingspan.

"Kiwis grow to about the size of a chicken and weigh between three and nine pounds. They have no tail and tiny two inch wings"

Googled KIWI

I believe Loe will not make an imediate impact for the Bills like Ellis did , he will be a 1-2 yr project under RM and exel as a Junior & Senior,

"Kiwis grow to about the size of a chicken and weigh between three and nine pounds. They have no tail and tiny two inch wings"

Googled KIWI

I believe Loe will not make an imediate impact for the Bills like Ellis did , he will be a 1-2 yr project under RM and exel as a Junior & Senior,

USA dominating this game up 15 late second quarter.