If you can't stand the heat, get out of the ACC

Yeah, real successful coach, ----- never "won an NCAA (tounament) game." This guy is readily becoming a basketball gypsy. Radford, Old Dominion, Dayton, Clemson, RuPaul. How long's the contract? He'll likely get one extension but he won't get two. While I might tske $1.6 and Chicago over $1.3 and Clemson, SC, I don' think I'd give up Littlejohn for All-State and 12K rowdies for blank-stare chairbacks. Just me.

How's the Brian Gregory watch going? Good news --- my buddy played golf with YouDee's assistant athletic director Friday and said all of Dayton is agog from their NIT Champeenship! Brian Gregory ain't going anywhere for another 10 years. I say we all send them thank-you cards. Good to know we got the mental midget right where we need him.

Purnell if memory serves me right was the coach at Tulane when we were in CUSA - maybe I am wrong. My point is if I am right, he was successful there and he can be successful in Chicago - similar set up, big city, smaller school, poor facilities. I wonder if this will be a problem for us recruiting the Chicago area now? Also, we thought we were paying RM big money - Biondi better wake up the fact that he is in the 21st century now.

Purnell if memory serves me right was the coach at Tulane when we were in CUSA - maybe I am wrong. My point is if I am right, he was successful there and he can be successful in Chicago - similar set up, big city, smaller school, poor facilities. I wonder if this will be a problem for us recruiting the Chicago area now? Also, we thought we were paying RM big money - Biondi better wake up the fact that he is in the 21st century now.

You are thinking of Perry Clark.

Yeah, real successful coach, ----- never "won an NCAA (tounament) game." This guy is readily becoming a basketball gypsy. Radford, Old Dominion, Dayton, Clemson, RuPaul. How long's the contract? He'll likely get one extension but he won't get two. While I might tske $1.6 and Chicago over $1.3 and Clemson, SC, I don' think I'd give up Littlejohn for All-State and 12K rowdies for blank-stare chairbacks. Just me.

How's the Brian Gregory watch going? Good news --- my buddy played golf with YouDee's assistant athletic director Friday and said all of Dayton is agog from their NIT Champeenship! Brian Gregory ain't going anywhere for another 10 years. I say we all send them thank-you cards. Good to know we got the mental midget right where we need him.

Say what you want about Brian Gregory, but outside of this 09-10 season, UD has pretty much dominated SLU on the court.

Say what you want about Brian Gregory, but outside of this 09-10 season, UD has pretty much dominated SLU on the court.

Disagree. They have the wins advantage, but the scores have been generally very close.

I totally respect Brian gregory's ability to get less out of more.

All of Dayton is total smiles this week because the Flyers won the NIT --- as in Not In Tourney. I don't ever want to be there.

Gregory couldn't diagram busting out of a wet paper bag. He had two senior point guards with a quasi third in Perry and he was losing late games due to the inability to make a play. Rob Lowery's tuernover in our home game case in point. By the time the A10 tourney rolled around, Warren and Lowery were exitting the court in player changes jawing with him. He may ride this "win" to another contracxt extension but I'm betting he's happy to see those two point go. As long as Dayton is running and gunning, their athletes (read Chris Wright) are fine. But force Chris Wright to actually take and make a shot outside of a dunk --- adventureland city. London Warren might have been the second comingof DPolk. Kid could lay it in with the best of them --- but shot 48% from the line. As a senior. I guarantee you will lose more than you win late with that captain at the helm of the point.