Fall Class Decision

Bishop

Alright Board,

This is one of the most important decisions I have ever had to make and I need your help.

I am signing up for grad school classes at SLU and most of them are at night. With our potential schedule in mind. Do I leave open Tuesday nights or Wednesday nights in the fall semester so that I can make the most games...

Alright Board,

This is one of the most important decisions I have ever had to make and I need your help.

I am signing up for grad school classes at SLU and most of them are at night. With our potential schedule in mind. Do I leave open Tuesday nights or Wednesday nights in the fall semester so that I can make the most games...

Leave wednesday nights open!

Alright Board,

Since you are smart enough to be a Bills fan, you are smart enough to skip a few classes when the need arises. :angry:

The November games prior to exam week don't tend to fall on one particular weeknight consistently. That's in contrast to the conference games during the winter/spring semester when they usually fall on Wednesdays.

In the first part of this past (2009-10) season, they played one Tuesday night game and two Wednesday night games prior to exam week, when they played Belmont on a Wednesday. (Not to mention the Friday night games, which wouldn't conflict with a class.) In the first part of the 2008-09 season they played two Tuesday night games and one Wednesday night game prior to exams. In 2007-08 they played three Wednesday night games and one Tuesday night games.

You'll probably want to keep Wednesday night free, but that won't guarantee you all of the games.