OT: NCAA FINAL

MB73

Nobody even discusses this?

Coach K has adjusted to the physical NCAA tournament... refs let the game turn into rugby sometimes...

Duke now has bulk types Zoubek and the Plumlees in there to fight in the front line, along with smooth as silk Thomas.

No more pushing Duke around. Ask Baylor or WV.

And Duke has the best #1 - #2 - #3 combo in the USA by far, Scheyer, Smith, and Singler.

End of the dream.

Duke 72, Butler 50.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody even discusses this?

Coach K has adjusted to the physical NCAA tournament... refs let the game turn into rugby sometimes...

Duke now has bulk types Zoubek and the Plumlees in there to fight in the front line, along with smooth as silk Thomas.

No more pushing Duke around. Ask Baylor or WV.

And Duke has the best #1 - #2 - #3 combo in the USA by far, Scheyer, Smith, and Singler.

End of the dream.

Duke 72, Butler 50.

Shocked that you picked Duke.

no calls when Butlrt shoots, Doke shoots ... whistle

Push em to the floor no call. no foul!!!! what a bunch of crap..duke should be embarassed.

While I agree with L. Elmore that it wasn't a flagrant foul, it was not a "good, hard, clean play". I think that was more of a freudian slip than Elmore actually thinking it was a clean play.

Clark Kellog. Not Len Elmore.

That shot was sooooooo close. DAMN!

Man that kid had two shots that were both tantalizing close to making that game end the other way. Butler did mid majors throughout D-1 college hoops proud. They have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and the folks who thought this would be a Duke blowout just did not pay attention to how Butler played team basketball on both ends in this Tourney.

I wrote this after the first shot. DAMN that second shot should have gone in!

If that shot would have went in, and i thought it was, I would have set my new vertical jump record and probably hit my head on the 9 foot ceiling...previous high was 42"...man that was a fun game to watch. BTW - Did you see that pick by Butler's center (can't remember his name) on that last shot? Wow, he DRILLED that guy.

If that shot would have went in, and i thought it was, I would have set my new vertical jump record and probably hit my head on the 9 foot ceiling...previous high was 42"...man that was a fun game to watch. BTW - Did you see that pick by Butler's center (can't remember his name) on that last shot? Wow, he DRILLED that guy.

Yeah his name is Matt Howard. I couldn't help but laugh all game though....he looks like Andy Samberg

He did drill the kid, but I thought the kid channeled a little European soccer player and embellished a little.

I nailed it.

Had the score within a few points, give or take.

Duke wins NCAA.

Butler played great, vicious "D", seems similar to the Majerus approach to winning. Good to see mid major get there.

Also good to see a clean-run, top academic program like Duke win the whole thing.

Cannot stand the thought of Kentucky or WV type teams winning it.