Rob Loe a Billiken

LOL. Smart ass?

Again, who said I'm not a subscriber?

I'm not sure about the "official" time, but I do think Nate deserved better than what you gave him.

I'm not gonna get in a pissing match.

Good, because I think you ran dry...Sorry that you were offended, I did not provide any text of Nate's story, I just stated that Loe had committed. If anything, that shoud have encouraged people to go to Nat's site and check things out. Obviously you haven't...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope there's no friction between our Kiwi and our Aussies. :lol:

One of the best shows of the past decade. I'm sad it's not coming back, but they ran out of creative juice. I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere soon.

Easy fellas.

The news was bound to get out there sooner or later.

Now, if you want to read about what Loe has to say about his commitment, you'll have to check out the site later.

i'll save you clowns the time. here's how his recruitment went:

Posted Image

you heard it here first.

i'll save you clowns the time. here's how his recruitment went:

you heard it here first.

Jimbo, at some point I think you need to stop being so modest and take some credit for this. The kid must really like Oregon Trail and the company of a gentleman.

One of the best shows of the past decade. I'm sad it's not coming back, but they ran out of creative juice. I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere soon.

Agreed.

I think i just pissed myself. Flight of the Conchords, jimbofive and his oregon trail fetish, Loe commits all in the same thread...I feel like i'm on 'shrooms and laughing, crying and snotting at the same time. All in a good way, of course.

Rob is playing in the Nike Hoops Summit in Portland on Apr 10th. His coach is the Coach of the Perth Wildcats. Isn't that Kevin's coach and RM's friend? If so, it should help if the big boys try to put the full court press on before signing day which I believe is 4-14

http://www.primetimepdx.com/nhs/nhs_rosters.htm

How highly rated is Loe?

He might be in the range of Top 50 to McDonald's All-American. He was selected to to play for the international team in the Nike Hoop Summit on April 10. Both the USA and World teams have 10 players on their rosters. 9 of the 10 players on the US team played in the McDonald's All-American game, and 2 of the World team players played in the McDonald's All-American game, as they attend prep schools in the USA. In addition to those 2 players, the World team has players committed to Wisconsin and Kentucky. If this game is televised, we'll gte the chance to see how Rob stacks up against the best high school talent America has to offer.

Also, in the Under-19 World Championships that Cody Ellis and Christian Salecich participated in for Australia, Loe really played well. He averaged 18.8 points and 7 rebounds per game. While this might be slightly skewed since Australia had more talent on its team than New Zealand, giving them more scoring options, Cody averaged 12.7 points and 5.7 rebounds per game, while Christian averaged 4.2 points and 1.1 assists per game.

Also, in the Under-19 World Championships that Cody Ellis and Christian Salecich participated in for Australia, Loe really played well. He averaged 18.8 points and 7 rebounds per game. While this might be slightly skewed since Australia had more talent on its team than New Zealand, giving them more scoring options, Cody averaged 12.7 points and 5.7 rebounds per game, while Christian averaged 4.2 points and 1.1 assists per game.

BillikenDude also pointed out to me that in those world championships Loe shsot 18-29 from 3... woah.

Guest BillikenReport

Rob is playing in the Nike Hoops Summit in Portland on Apr 10th. His coach is the Coach of the Perth Wildcats. Isn't that Kevin's coach and RM's friend?

The Perth coach is close friends with SLU assistant Chris Harriman. That's how Kevin Lisch ended up there.

Someone who deserves a lot of credit for the Loe commitment is Harriman, who was the lead recruiter and spent however many months recruiting the kid from another country. Harriman has made a huge impact on this team going forward by helping to bring in Cody Ellis, Christian Salecich and now Rob Loe.

The Perth coach is close friends with SLU assistant Chris Harriman. That's how Kevin Lisch ended up there.

Someone who deserves a lot of credit for the Loe commitment is Harriman, who was the lead recruiter and spent however many months recruiting the kid from another country. Harriman has made a huge impact on this team going forward by helping to bring in Cody Ellis, Christian Salecich and now Rob Loe.

http://www.fibatv.com/page/Video/0,,12805~...t=new%20zealand

He dunks towards the beginning of this video.