Rob Loe a Billiken

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member of Nate's site since day 1..why aren't you? Did you really think only his subscribers were going to find out?

I would love to be but the wife put a stop to it. I only get my Bills season tix and Direct TVs baseball and football packages. Not to mention all of the golf I play.

I've been a member of Nate's site since day 1..why aren't you? Did you really think only his subscribers were going to find out?

Who said I wasn't?

No, but I did think it would last longer than 11 minutes before it was posted for the rest of the world to see.

You are diminishing the value of a subscription when you run to Billikens.com because you want to "break" a story.

Who said I wasn't?

No, but I did think it would last longer than 11 minutes before it was posted for the rest of the world to see.

You are diminishing the value of a subscription when you run to Billikens.com because you want to "break" a story.

For future reference smart a$$, what is the official wait time before passing on a story? Again, if you really care about Nate, why haven't you subscribed? I guess Frank Cusumano is a low life as well. Sorry to bring such depressing news to the forum.

Let's hope there's no friction between our Kiwi and our Aussies. :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

For future reference smart a$$, what is the official wait time before passing on a story? Again, if you really care about Nate, why haven't you subscribed? I guess Frank Cusumano is a low life as well. Sorry to bring such depressing news to the forum.

LOL. Smart ass?

Again, who said I'm not a subscriber?

I'm not sure about the "official" time, but I do think Nate deserved better than what you gave him.

I'm not gonna get in a pissing match.

Guest BillikenReport

Easy fellas.

The news was bound to get out there sooner or later.

Now, if you want to read about what Loe has to say about his commitment, you'll have to check out the site later.