Congrats on a great season, Billikids

A valiant showing by a young team beset by injuries and one player's ineligibility for the most crucial part of the preseason and the first semester.

I'm really looking forward to next season. There's no way that the depth, strength, savvy, and skill won't improve significantly, and I wouldn't be surprised by a Sweet 16 appearance.

Hold your heads up, and GO BILLIKENS!

A valiant showing by a young team beset by injuries and one player's ineligibility for the most crucial part of the preseason and the first semester.

I'm really looking forward to next season. There's no way that the depth, strength, savvy, and skill won't improve significantly, and I wouldn't be surprised by a Sweet 16 appearance.

beat me to it you jerk!

good season, bills. you fought to the end. JJ, hope your thumb heals quickly and fully. 23 wins is commendable as hell. tourney next year. no excuses.

In the long run, are we going to remember even playing in this dinky tournament?

I will, I didn't miss a second of the five broadcasts. Fun ride. Thanks Billikens for your inspired play, and Rammer and Earl for your great broadcasts.

Success occurs when preparation meets perspiration. Give it all you've got this offseason. Can't wait 'til next year.

Can't agree more and this tournament was great experience for our team. Being down so many players just took a toll on the guys as the tournament wore on. I have never been more excited in the future of Billiken basketball in the approximately 20 years I have been following them.

I thought this tournament was great - 5 extra games - two weeks of extra practice - 5 games on national TV = great experience

This is the proudest I have ever been as a fan at the end of the season. You can literally name any player and I can list 5 moments where I was extremely proud of them.

These guys are the most talented bunch I have ever seen. Yes, we ran out of gas towards the end, but the boys still battled.

With or without RL, I know we will make the tourney next year because of the character of these kid's. They never give in and that will only lead to success.

Good season fans, let's pack the 'fetz next year.

This is the proudest I have ever been as a fan at the end of the season. You can literally name any player and I can list 5 moments where I was extremely proud of them.

These guys are the most talented bunch I have ever seen. Yes, we ran out of gas towards the end, but the boys still battled.

With or without RL, I know we will make the tourney next year because of the character of these kid's. They never give in and that will only lead to success.

Good season fans, let's pack the 'fetz next year.

Agreed.

I love this team. I wish we had 14 schollies so we could add Rob without anyone leaving.

Can't agree more and this tournament was great experience for our team. Being down so many players just took a toll on the guys as the tournament wore on. I have never been more excited in the future of Billiken basketball in the approximately 20 years I have been following them.

I have been following for twice as long as you have and I am also more excited about next season than any I can remember.

I dont remember the last time I was this excited after a season.

The last 30 years the season has ended and Ive thought, "maybe we can sneak into the tourney some how next year"

This year I cant wait for october to come around. and all I can think is "maybe next year we can plow into the sweet 16"