what will tonights score be??

SLU is a one point dog at home tonight. We are 4-3 at home as underdogs. Wins against favorites Nebraska, Richmond, Dayton, and Rhode Island. One of the losses coming from MO State when we played without Mitchell and Ellis, another was the 2 point loss to X when Mitchell had an open shot to put us up by 1 at the end and the other was Temple.

SLU 59

VCU 57

I just cannot see us dealing with VCU press and wave of fresh bodies with just 3 guards.

VCU had 3 guys attack our lone ballhandler in the backcourt sometimes, we had to throw it over them to the wing at halfcourt.

Then what? Take it to the hoop or slow it down? That is the question.

Hoping RM and the kids learned that they have to be more careful and slow it down 1,000%.

SO I will say our kids will learn from Monday, SLU 63-60.

Trivia question:

name the only team in America to lose their final 2 games in this postseason???

sorry fans: VCU 70, Bills 58

I saw that game Monday at Humphrey's, that big dude playing center is terrifying. Yes, it's true, I'm back from Madrid!

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. . . . you heard it here first.

Trivia question:

I saw that game Monday at Humphrey's, that big dude playing center is terrifying. Yes, it's true, I'm back from Madrid!

Are you a psychiatrist? If you are even Psy's drink the blue cool aid. I would never bet against the bills and RM, even after the fiasco Monday. They will find a way to win and it won't be as close as everyone thinks. CE/15, KC 10, WR 16, KM 20. Big def. effort by Jon Smith. Write it down all. You heard it here first.

Trivia question:

Moderators...where are you!? Get rid of DoctorB

Are you a psychiatrist? If you are even Psy's drink the blue cool aid. I would never bet against the bills and RM, even after the fiasco Monday. They will find a way to win and it won't be as close as everyone thinks. CE/15, KC 10, WR 16, KM 20. Big def. effort by Jon Smith. Write it down all. You heard it here first.

eastsidehoe-

I hope you intend to watch the game with binoculars. Thats the only way youll see whats going on.

Trivia question:

WHAT IS THIS HORSESHIT!?!? YOU NEED TO GET W/ THE PROGRAM YOU GOTDAMN GOON. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ. 12 POINT LOSS!?!? MY ASS.

SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY 68.

VAGINAL COLOSTOMY UNIVERSITY 60.

eastsidehoe-

I hope you intend to watch the game with binoculars. Thats the only way youll see whats going on.

I didn't realize my future son in law was such a dumb shi*, I'm sorry dumb as*. I'm sitting in 108. Of course you wouldn't know that I have been there for the last 4 games because you are nver at the games. You need to go see DoctorB.

Trivia question:

Moderators...where are you!? Get rid of DoctorB

WHAT IS THIS JUNK!?!? YOU NEED TO GET W/ THE PROGRAM YOU DOGGONE GOON. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ. 12 POINT LOSS!?!? MY FOOT.

SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY 68.

VAGINAL COLONOSCOPY UNIVERSITY 60.

My immediate thought was to suspend DocB until after the Bills win the CBI championship Friday, but the Rammer told me not to, because he's using reverse psychology.

And just in case he's not:

DoctorB, consider this:

January 10, 2008: Billikens Tumble at George Washington by a score of 49-20.

February 13, 2008: Billikens Dominate George Washington, 63-38 at home.

The Bills looked horrible in the first matchup, great in the second. That was a 54-point swing. Just because they didn't look sharp Monday doesn't mean they'll look just as bad or worse tonight. And they don't need a 50-point swing, either.

I hate trying to predict a score (maybe 73-59?) but the Bills will win. Write it down, Doc, and get with the program.

My immediate thought was to suspend DocB until after the Bills win the CBI championship Friday, but the Rammer told me not to, because he's using reverse psychology.

And just in case he's not:

DoctorB, consider this:

January 10, 2008: Billikens Tumble at George Washington by a score of 49-20.

February 13, 2008: Billikens Dominate George Washington, 63-38 at home.

The Bills looked horrible in the first matchup, great in the second. That was a 54-point swing. Just because they didn't look sharp Monday doesn't mean they'll look just as bad or worse tonight. And they don't need a 50-point swing, either.

I hate trying to predict a score (maybe 73-59?) but the Bills will win. Write it down, Doc, and get with the program.

######in' A

I agree.

Think about all of the half time adjustments Majerus makes when they are down at the half.

Now, instead of having 15 minutes to game plan he has had almost 48 hours.

Bills 70

VCU 55

phunny stuff, doods. great to be back with y'all--sort of.

like I said -- I do hope I'm wrong. really.

that tall dude on VCU reminded me of Larry Smith, the dunk machine on the old Cavaliers. anyone else recall that guy? I just think the team looked gassed Monday and with 8 available I do not think they will suddenly become un-gassed. VCU looked good, it would be a big win to beat 'em.

No way in hell SLU gives up 71, unless it goes 3 OT's

Looks like Billikenbill was all over this VCU offensive output. :P

BillikenBill -- thanks for having the guts (you were the only one) to agree with my prediction. And for hitting the exact score of VCU = 71.

I had the Bills losing 70-58; as I suspected, the Billikids were just gassed out (2-16 from downtown = no legs), and there's no bench, especially in the back court. So much for all the "adjustments"--if anything it was VCU adjusting and putting the hammer down on Kwamain. Let's face it, our young team was overmatched here at the end of the year. That should have been clear in the Temple and URI games. No biggie--and no disgrace in that -- we will get bigger and stronger and come back firing next fall.

Now how about some of you guys making nice again?? please??? was my prediction really all that unreasonable?