Rob Loe

It will probably be one of the weak links as Billikenbill stated on another thread CS or KC

Not a chance. Both CS and KC will be back next year although their minutes will be down given the number of guards they will have next year.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Reid didn't enroll in the 2nd semester after suffering from post concussion syndrome. That may be the 3rd scholarship they would need to add Loe for next year. Curious if Reid is the shooter he was advertised to be.

I like PE, FJ, and never got to see enough of JR to know if he was a fit or not. My guess is none will play for us again. I have

no inside knowlege but I would say PE is just going to hang them up and study for med school, FJ would play again but his

knee went out after it was repaired and there was no attempt to come back at end of season. I think JR was too slight, not

nearly as quick as Joey Rodriquez, tonight for VCU and just not going to be competitive. My guess is RM and staff bring in a

stud rebounder and another 3 point shooter. Then we have tryouts just like the Cardinals do and we see who makes the team.

C'mon man, give it up on that. :rolleyes:

You made that call man , you could have and should have edited it , it was not called for to pick out 2 guys who have busted there arse all season and im sure gave it all for THEIR team as did all the Boys that put on the uniform, They might not be the Superstar status of WR,KM & CE in this team but their effort and heart is huge , to be playing 30+mins a game and getting battered by screens and chasing majority of the time older and more experienced players all over the court my hats of to them. they might be role players but i would have both of them in my team every time ,

These vibes on Loe are pretty strong and from a number of different people, RM, Frank, Rammer; maybe we are all in for a nice bit of news in the next week or so. If we get Loe imagine when our now sophomores are in their senior year.

These vibes on Loe are pretty strong and from a number of different people, RM, Frank, Rammer; maybe we are all in for a nice bit of news in the next week or so. If we get Loe imagine when our now sophomores are in their senior year.

the only thing that haunts me on this is Nates' Billiken Report sometime back maybe he quoted Scout or Loe, himself that Loe wanted to go someplace that he could play forward

Loe

Willie/ Remekun

Cody/Conklin

KM/ MM

Cassity/CS/DE

that is nine who else stays and plays?

the only thing that haunts me on this is Nates' Billiken Report sometime back maybe he quoted Scout or Loe, himself that Loe wanted to go someplace that he could play forward

Loe

Willie/ Remekun

Cody/Conklin

KM/ MM

Cassity/CS/DE

that is nine who else stays and plays?

Justin jordan, john smith and femi john

C- Rob Loe- Cory Remekun

PF- Willie Reed- Brian Conklin- Cory Remekun

SF- Cody Ellis- Dwayne Evans- Femi John- Paul Eckerle

SG- Kyle Cassity- Christian Salecich- Justin Jordan- Paul Eckerle

PG- Kwamain Mitchell- Mike McCall- Justin Jordan- Paul Eckerle

Rob Loe completes us.

It's been said by many of people close to the team that if Loe does come he would play PF and they would keep Willie an the center spot. Either way works for me.

I hope RL's checking out the board to see how much we want him. KIWIS AND AUSSIES ARE VERY WELCOME IN ST. LOUIS.

He just sent a message to me on FB...he's a Billiken..he also wants to be invited to the rager that Backhand is throwing this summer.

I hope this "rager" is better than last year's. Make sure you invite the SLU cheerleaders this year. For those who didn't make it to the "rager" last year, I attached a short video.

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/Mik...ey-Schmitts.flv

I always get pumped up about recruits. In the past under Romar or Soderberg I would hope we found some diamond in the rough overlooked by the big boys. I was usually disappointed. With a foreign player it seems the mystery is even greater. However, after the recruitment of Ellis who was better than advertised in my opinion I am really excited about Loe. He is not overlooked by the big guys he received offers and interest from good programs Pitt, GT, and St. Mary's. I can't wait for November.