Rob Loe

Yeah, I don't get your point. Roy wants the billikens to do poorly? I know from personal experience that Roy is one of the most dedicated Billiken fans out there. He simply doesn't want the team or school to compromise their integrity. People may disagree on what that means, but you cannot disagree the Roy has the interest of SLU at heart.

I think it was just a sarcastic remark and nothing personal against Roy's fandom.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just sent a message to me on FB...he's a Billiken..he also wants to be invited to the rager that Backhand is throwing this summer.

Id prefer you not invite him.

You degenerates will turn him into a raging alcoholic and he will become worthless to the team and a financial burden to the people of St. Louis

Rob Loe's sitting on my lap right now. We're playing Oregon Trail® and drinking iced tea. He's excited as ###### to be a Billiken.

That mental image = Red Powerade sprayed all over the clients balance sheet and my snickering uncontrollably.

Id prefer you not invite him.

You degenerates will turn him into a raging alcoholic and he will become worthless to the team and a financial burden to the people of St. Louis

Low blow Larry....prolly true however.

That mental image = Red Powerade sprayed all over the clients balance sheet and my snickering uncontrollably.

No, I mean he's like really excited. He's bouncing around so much I've had to switch knees a couple times. He's making terrible decisions out on The Trail®.

Oh snap!

Somebody offer up their sister to him, quick.

Yeah, right, like any self-respecting slag's going to want to fall on that grenade. 6'11". Chiseled features. Hung like a circus elephant. Sounds like Gerard Butler, but has more charisma. Not gonna happen.

No, I mean he's like really excited. He's bouncing around so much I've had to switch knees a couple times. He's making terrible decisions out on The Trail®.

I'm not sure you're fully disclosing who's getting really excited. I just vomited in my mouth a little.

Come on Jimbo, lets be honest on why you have had to switch knees...

Irrelevant. No matter which knee I had him on I was choking on his backsweat trying to help him learn how to handle The Trail®. This little guy is going to be tough to O-rebound over. Just like CE, he's a real "meaty" guy...

Oh, oh... Rob wants to say hi, everybody.

Posted Image

We're both so excited.

Irrelevant. No matter which knee I had him on I was choking on his backsweat trying to help him learn how to handle The Trail®. This little guy is going to be tough to O-rebound over. Just like CE, he's a real "meaty" guy...

Oh, oh... Rob wants to say hi, everybody.

Posted Image

We're both so excited.

hahaha he's also Mayor of Chaifetz Arena on foursquare.