Rob Loe

Yeah, I don't get your point. Roy wants the billikens to do poorly? I know from personal experience that Roy is one of the most dedicated Billiken fans out there. He simply doesn't want the team or school to compromise their integrity. People may disagree on what that means, but you cannot disagree the Roy has the interest of SLU at heart.

Whoa dude... take it easy. Doubt it was a personal shot judging by the winks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out Roy. I was kidding. Everything on this Board isn't 100% serious.

sorry, excuse me if i am a little jumpy considering the a$$beatings i take regularly on this board for my overall opinions that get distorted because of my views of rickma away from the court.

sorry, excuse me if i am a little jumpy considering the a$$beatings i take regularly on this board for my overall opinions that get distorted because of my views of rickma away from the court.

no need to apologize. i just like having a little fun. I don't always agree with you, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. i have to admit i was trying to fire you up.

Frank Cusumano just reported that he has been receiving strong vibes that Rob Loe will be a Billiken...Hope it is true..

Did anybody else also hear Ramsey say in the postgame that they feel good about more receiving good recruiting news soon?

Did anybody else also hear Ramsey say in the postgame that they feel good about more receiving good recruiting news soon?

Yeah, It really sounded Like Rammer has heard something but IDK.

Yes. They didn't name any names...but he said there could be some exciting news in the next couple weeks.

Yes. They didn't name any names...but he said there could be some exciting news in the next couple weeks.

Do New Zealanders have to wait until early signing period? From what Earl and Rammer were saying they know all tell nothing. Let's hope RM can keep a secret. CE shooting was pitiful; he has to have a pulled right shoulder muscle.

Do New Zealanders have to wait until early signing period? From what Earl and Rammer were saying they know all tell nothing. Let's hope RM can keep a secret. CE shooting was pitiful; he has to have a pulled right shoulder muscle.

I'm thinking that since he would play next season, he can sign any time he's ready. It's not like he's a high school junior or senior with a whole one or two school years to go. Someone else might clarify this, but I say that the early signing period does not apply to Mr. Loe.

I'm thinking that since he would play next season, he can sign any time he's ready. It's not like he's a high school junior or senior.

It doesn't work like that. And it kind of is like he's a high school senior. He can sign during the signing period.

It doesn't work like that. And it kind of is like he's a high school senior. He can sign during the signing period.

Isn't he being recruited to play on the '10-'11 team? That's just a few months away. I see that there's a "regular signing period" which comes up in April. I realize now that I was confusing the actual "signing period" with the fact that he can verbally commit whenever he's ready.

I'm really hoping it's Loe, and judging from his facebook message to me, it is..either way though, we know from the sounds of it, SOMEONE else besides McCall and Evans is coming and it is someone that sounds like they will have an impact. Whether it is Loe or not, this is AWESOME.

Isn't he being recruited to play on the '10-'11 team? That's just a few months away.

That is correct, but it still remains that he can sign in the Spring period. There are only two times you can sign. In the fall before your senior year and in the spring. A player can commit at any time but if they don't sign they can renig without consequence.

Isn't he being recruited to play on the '10-'11 team? That's just a few months away.

Yes, but so are high school seniors. That is the same team MM and DE will play on. You can either sign in the Fall or Spring. RL didn't sign in the fall so he has to sign in the spring.

That is correct, but it still remains that he can sign in the Spring period. There are only two times you can sign. In the fall before your senior year and in the spring. A player can commit at any time but if they don't sign they can renig without consequence.

I was mixing up actually signing with verbally committing, and I was pretty sure that the "early signing period" that the poster asked about didn't apply.

I understand Reid didn't enroll in the 2nd semester after suffering from post concussion syndrome. That may be the 3rd scholarship they would need to add Loe for next year. Curious if Reid is the shooter he was advertised to be.

It will probably be one of the weak links as Billikenbill stated on another thread CS or KC

100% guarantee it is neither one of them...unless they leave on their own. No way Rick gets rid of either of these guys.

It will probably be one of the weak links as Billikenbill stated on another thread CS or KC

C'mon man, give it up on that. :rolleyes: