Rob Loe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BillikenReport

Frank seems to have contacts in the men's bb program. Not to say that they are infallible, but that is probably where they are coming from.

I would guess that Frank talked to Majerus and the coach said something similar to what he told Bernie on the radio yesterday, that he expects to hear some good news soon.

It's possible Loe could commit any day now. But the problem with saying that is it was possible any day in the last month or two as well and it hasn't happened yet.

There is some momentum building for a Loe commitment, but you never know when it will happen or if it will happen for sure.

I would guess that Frank talked to Majerus and the coach said something similar to what he told Bernie on the radio yesterday, that he expects to hear some good news soon.

It's possible Loe could commit any day now. But the problem with saying that is it was possible any day in the last month or two as well and it hasn't happened yet.

There is some momentum building for a Loe commitment, but you never know when it will happen or if it will happen for sure.

Would you classify it as momentum?

To me it seems solely based off of a Majerus (who knows he meant?) comment and wishful thinking. Other than that, there doesn't appear to be any positive sign towards Loe signing.

Hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling some people are counting their chickens before they hatch.

Would you classify it as momentum?

To me it seems solely based off of a Majerus (who knows he meant?) comment and wishful thinking. Other than that, there doesn't appear to be any positive sign towards Loe signing.

Hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling some people are counting their chickens before they hatch.

Loe committed in NZ, but since they're a day ahead, we won't hear about it until tomorrow.

+2

Wouldn't he have to wait for our season to be over as an announcement of someone leaving the program would have to come before a Loe commitment, would it not? If so, if we were to lose tonight it would make my Thursday much more tolerable if Loe commits

I have to say, I am pumped.

Wouldn't he have to wait for our season to be over as an announcement of someone leaving the program would have to come before a Loe commitment, would it not? If so, if we were to lose tonight it would make my Thursday much more tolerable if Loe commits

Maybe someone has already told Rickma he doesn't plan on coming back.

There is nothing in the rules that says he has to wait. Hell we can have 14 players on scholarship up until classes start in the Fall but once that happens it has to be 13.

I heard Loe will ride into 'fetz tonight on top of a van, rip off his street clothes and just miss out on a quadruple double by going for 24 pts, 18 rebounds, 16 assists and 9 kissed babies.

Who's driving the van? I say Ellis. Although, I don't think anyone can replace Styles (sp?)

its the Loe watch. He will sign after we beat the cra* out of V Commonwealth. things are looking up for the bills Roy ;);)

why direct this to me? i didnt even post in this thread.

Cussamano is usually pretty responsible when it comes to reporting.

He has a pretty solid fan base and doesnt really need to make bold predictions do drum up intrest in his shows.

Id say he has some pretty good inside info if he is stating that.

its the Loe watch. He will sign after we beat the cra* out of V Commonwealth. things are looking up for the bills Roy ;);)

Yeah, I don't get your point. Roy wants the billikens to do poorly? I know from personal experience that Roy is one of the most dedicated Billiken fans out there. He simply doesn't want the team or school to compromise their integrity. People may disagree on what that means, but you cannot disagree the Roy has the interest of SLU at heart.

He just sent a message to me on FB...he's a Billiken..he also wants to be invited to the rager that Backhand is throwing this summer.