All A 10 NIT Final?

brianstl

Baron is a horrible coach. Does he ever actually coach or does he just ***** at refs all game?

The smart coach fouls Carolina with 30 seconds left instead of letting them run down clock, call a Timeout, inbound the ball and run down more clock, get off a good shot and expect to win the game on a last second mad scramble. When you try to win ball games counting on a loose ball in the waning seconds you know you won't get a foul call, it never happens. He took away his team's ability to win the game. Horrible.

When can RI get rid of this guy? He coaches NCAA tourney caliber talent to an NIT level.

Major choke job by Rhody in regulation and by the refs in OT. Sux.

The good news is that Im more likely to watch the final now.

If it was an all A-10 final I wouldnt of had a rooting intrest, this way I can root for Dayton.

Dayton vs RI......meh dont really care.

Dayton vs UNC.....lets go A 10

(I actually like UNC but want to see the A 10 win)

Baron is a horrible coach. Does he ever actually coach or does he just ***** at refs all game?

The smart coach fouls Carolina with 30 seconds left instead of letting them run down clock, call a Timeout, inbound the ball and run down more clock, get off a good shot and expect to win the game on a last second mad scramble. When you try to win ball games counting on a loose ball in the waning seconds you know you won't get a foul call, it never happens. He took away his team's ability to win the game. Horrible.

When can RI get rid of this guy? He coaches NCAA tourney caliber talent to an NIT level.

Im cool with him staying there until the Bills are a perennial top 15 team :lol: