GDT Thread SLU - VCU

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like we are playing terrible......sounds like we can absolutely win wednesday and friday.....we're just as tough to beat at home and you know majerus will have some new things ready for vcu after seeing them once....

Well it is a good thing we are playing the next two at home because they have dominated us tonight. Hopefully Wednesday night will produce a much different result.

sounds like we are playing terrible......sounds like we can absolutely win wednesday and friday.....we're just as tough to beat at home and you know majerus will have some new things ready for vcu after seeing them once....

Pass the Kool-aid...

VCU empties the bench with 1:46 remaining. 68-56 VCU.

Just got in from dinner out... any post game analysis appreciated. I read a few of the earlier posts and sounds like KC hurt us tonight against VCU's pressure? I felt for most of the year he handled pressure ok. Jeez, how does one go about getting HD TV net? Ok, their home court I can accept that... plus the Bills hate being in Richmond. Last time it looked like Mystery, AK.

Just got in from dinner out... any post game analysis appreciated. I read a few of the earlier posts and sounds like KC hurt us tonight against VCU's pressure? I felt for most of the year he handled pressure ok. Jeez, how does one go about getting HD TV net? Ok, their home court I can accept that... plus the Bills hate being in Richmond. Last time it looked like Mystery, AK.

Don't know for sure, but I did hear that KC had 7 assists tonight, but still had the turnovers.

very rough indeed. the turnovers were just sloppy though. where did you watch the game at txbilliken07?

I was at a friend's house in Soulard. He called and ordered a "trial HD package" from Charter just to get the game tonight. My super awesome cable package in Coronado did not allow me to watch from the comfort in my own home.

VCU is pretty dominant at home...I think we have lost only 1 game all year long at home. And when we are on, we are pretty much on fire. We have blown out teams all year long.

That said, we seem to have a hard time on the road...lost to W. Michigan at the beginning of season...then to William and Mary midseason.....then to 5-14 James Madison (or there abouts) at the tail end of the season.

So not sure we have learned how to win on the road. We have blown 14+ point half time leads in all three of those games above...away from home.

That said....VCU seems a bit different the last couple of games. We are playing on full throttle. Get ready for Wed. We are now 4-0 this season against A10 teams.

VCU is pretty dominant at home...I think we have lost only 1 game all year long at home. And when we are on, we are pretty much on fire. We have blown out teams all year long.

That said, we seem to have a hard time on the road...lost to W. Michigan at the beginning of season...then to William and Mary midseason.....then to 5-14 James Madison (or there abouts) at the tail end of the season.

So not sure we have learned how to win on the road. We have blown 14+ point half time leads in all three of those games above...away from home.

That said....VCU seems a bit different the last couple of games. We are playing on full throttle. Get ready for Wed. We are now 4-0 this season against A10 teams.

Bradram fan? Does anyone else get the irony?