Xavier - Wow, Double OT

K States forward levels the Xavier defender, and Gus Johnson is screaming that it is a flop that gave Xavier an unfair advantage.

I think that was Len Elmore saying that. He has been on KSU's nuts all game. Gus is awesome.

Elmore was the one calling it a flop...he also was all over the no call at the end of regulation.

The no call at the end of regulation was a good one IMO. Elmore was acting like the refs totally blew it, but in that situation you let it play out unless the foul is really blantant which the 2nd foul was.

The no call at the end of regulation was a good one IMO. Elmore was acting like the refs totally blew it, but in that situation you let it play out unless the foul is really blantant which the 2nd foul was.

Elmore was basically whining in the middle of the 2nd half that KSU was way below their usual FT attempts, implying that the refs were helping Xavier.

This game ranks up there with the UAB/Washington game a couple of years back.

Granted the 92 KY Duke game was to get into the final 4 not the elite 8 but Id put this game right up there with that one

And the good news is that Crawford's tourney performance may have shot himself into the NBA draft.

One less problem for the Bills to worry about

Really entertaining game...too bad X got off to the poor start at the beginning of the game. Crawford...WOW!!! He needs to go to the NBA. Well I had K State in the Final Four so it may turn out better for me in the long run that they won. Agree that Elmore certainly appeared to be favoring K State.. Loved seeing Butler beat Syracuse in the other game. Butler is a team that the big boys from the BCS hate to face as they are Always a tough out.

Really entertaining game...too bad X got off to the poor start at the beginning of the game. Crawford...WOW!!! He needs to go to the NBA. Well I had K State in the Final Four so it may turn out better for me in the long run that they won. Agree that Elmore certainly appeared to be favoring K State.. Loved seeing Butler beat Syracuse in the other game. Butler is a team that the big boys from the BCS hate to face as they are Always a tough out.

Please get Crawford an agent. We don't want to see him next year.

Did Len Elmore do his undergrad at K-State? That was awful to listen to. He must have pointed out that non-call on K-State that led to Holloway's 3 free throws a dozen times. There were plenty of calls that went in K-State's favor, and not a mention on those. ######, he must have had a ton of money on K-State or something.

How good would Jacob Pullen have looked in a SLU uniform? Man, that kid is nails. Xavier would have won either overtime without his clutch 3-point shooting.

The key play for me: Jordan Crawford's careless turnover with just over a minute in regulation. If he had just caught the ball, Xavier was running their offense with a chance to score, have the lead with under a minute, and get the last possession to win. Instead, they had to rely on Holloway getting fouled on a desperation 3 and hitting all of them just to get to OT. I don't know, I guess we could play the what if game all day, but that was a hard one to swallow. I had the unfortunate circumstance of watching it with my diehard Xavier fan girlfriend, and then having to console her as she couldn't sleep.

They've had some heartbreaking tournament losses over the past decade.