Official Game Thread: SLU vs Prince Albertson's

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind it he isn't being harsh

Jimmy Johnson was the master of always asking for more more more and the was a damn good coach (FB)

True, true.

I did like, "I'm gonna show [the fans] how we do things," in regards to fan appreciation and lord knows what else. Bring it, Rick! Just be a little happier.

RM says he's going to host a nice fan appreciation day for all of us.

Rickma never talks about offense. I hear him talk about defense, and some other kind of fence. Never hear him talk about the offensive side of the ball.

HAHAHAHAHA, "THE OTHER DAY I SAW SOME ALUMNI IN THE BAND ROCKIN' OUT, LIKE BOLTON OR SOMETHIN'..."

THAT GOT ME LAUGHING GOOD.

me too. yeah, he rambles, but it's fun to listen to. you have no idea what's coming next.

of course now we know that what comes next is shattering the rams

"[sLU FANS] You love ball. I'm going to show you ball." - Rick Majerus

HAHAHAHA, THAT REMINDS ME OF MY DIMINUTIVE ASIAN FRATERNITY BROTHER. HE WOULD ALWAYS JUST SAY "BLACK BALL" WHENEVER HE EVEN HEARD A PLEDGE'S NAME MENTIONED. I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF SOME HIDEOUSLY FROSTBITTEN BALL. LIKE A DUDE JUST HUNG ONE BALL OUT HIS FLY ON THE KANGSHUNG FACE OF EVEREST ON A DARE.

On a more serious note, Princeton fans are some of the classiest around. After the game, all the guys I ran into (there were 3 younger guys, I think recent alumni) were very nice. Awesome fans, and good to get a quality win against a program that played cornell twice. I can't wait until next season, to be the team in the ncaa tournament instead of being on the outside looking in...oh well. Who's road tripping to VCU??????

He's got to be the hardest interview in sports.

or the easiest since you dont have to ask any questions.

The interviewer just holds the mic and lets him ramble on.

Its like listenting to Leno or Letterman try and interview Robin Williams