Official Game Thread: SLU vs Prince Albertson's

PU scores and Kwamain will shoot two.

Makes first, 20 for both KM and WR.

Makes second, we're up 10, 1:30 to go.

Willie fouled after the rebound. 1:25 to go.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Misses first.

"Crowd loves Willie Reed and how can you not?"

Misses both.

Christian fouled.

We're still up 10.

He makes one of two.

"KWAMAIN MITCHELL, FREE THROW... GOOD." - RAMMER. HOW CAN SOMEONE SAY A WORD W/ NEGATIVE SYLLABLES.

"THEY HAD A SANDWICH GOIN'... TAKE YOUR PICK." - EARL. SHE HAD US LOCKED IN TIGHT FROM BOTH ENDS LIKE A PAIR OF GOTDAMN CHINESE FINGER CUFFS!

BEST ANNOUNCERS IN THE BUSINESS.

HAHAHA

Watching the Dayton-Illinois game on mute and listening to Earl and Rammer. Surreal.

I don't know if anyone else is seeing this game, but Dayton looks like they're trying to blow another one. Up double digits the whole time, and letting Illinois creep back in, 69-63 with 1:20 to go.

Watching the Dayton-Illinois game on mute and listening to Earl and Rammer. Surreal.

I don't know if anyone else is seeing this game, but Dayton looks like they're trying to blow another one. Up double digits the whole time, and letting Illinois creep back in, 69-63 with 1:20 to go.

I'm doing the same thing....COME ON UD!!!

NIT who cares... we're going to the finals of the CBI.

Oh and for anyone traveling to Richmond VA they have a great Bar for beer called Capital Ale House the place has a 12 page beer menu no lie. It changes weekly. I've been to the one in Fredericksburg VA they have a layer of ice on the bar to keep the beer cold

you can also sample the beers for $0.25 in shot glasses limit is 5

NIT who cares... we're going to the finals of the CBI.

I'm pulling for the all A10 final. Rhody has UNC in Madison Square Garden on the other side of the semis. Assuming Dayton doesn't choke, they'll play Ole Miss in the semis.