Official Game Thread: Goat Blow Wisconsin

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you not like PM? The guy's enthusiastic, good communicator, loves the fans... man, we've got to keep him happy and here. I also think he's really the recruiter.

rammer tried to interrupt PM during a living room sesh and porter kicked his ass out the front door. "not now, chief. I'M IN THE ######IN' ZONE."

I was going in expecting that 5000 was about the maximum possible...so 4200 doesnt seem that bad

More would see tipoff if we didn't run such a bush-league ticket office. Money, ticket, NEXT! What is so effing difficult?

BTW: Nice work crowd. It's nice to know there are at least 4200 enthusiastic Billiken fans with the ability to stand. Me gusta mucho. B) More please, Wednesday.

Shout out to NH rockin it near center court ;)

GOO BILLIKENS! In the student section tonight, a lot of students didn't make it until after halftime-it's greek week at slu. (I agree, no excuse) But once a good amount more showed up... wowww was it loud. Seriously the noise rivaled the UD game.

Seriously the noise rivaled the UD game.

For the crowd? Kinda sorta maybe.

For the students? Absolutely not. This was loud. UD was RAVENOUS and POSSESSED.

But a good student effort and GREAT crowd effort considering it was half the size.

Final Four, b!tches!

I'm going to have some t-shirts printed up.

I'm going to get some iron ons at Ben Franklin and make my CBI Final 4 Tee Shirt

I will wear it to a game next year