Rammer Facts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rammer has the greatest poker face of all-time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of jail free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green No.4 Uno card.

Haha...probably top 3 in this thread so far.

Rammer facts on VCU website

by Pavarotti on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 am

I don't know who this "Rammer" guy is (announcer maybe?), but he sounds pretty epic.

http://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/viewtop...?f=3&t=3110

Haha...that's hilarious. Someone on their board posted something about Rammer not needing a laptop since he does all the computing in his head. The legend of the Rammer is spreading across this great country and no one can stop it.

Rammer's a ten-foot-tall beast man who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi.

Rammer did three tours in 'Nam. I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago and I had this eight-foot-tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name, and sure enough it's Ho Tran Rammer!

I once saw Rammer scissor kick Angela Lansbury.

Gene Roddenberry got the idea for Star Trek by listening to Rammer talk in his sleep.

We once had a bachelor party for Rammer. He ate the whole cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Rammer's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong.