give now to billikens.com

Thank you b.hayes.

Steve, another way to raise the funds... update the Billiken.com shirt thing and make a little $$ on them. Put that Moses picture of RM on the front with the top 10 list on the back. Still got my original and still wear it, but the top 10 needs updating.

Also, any way you can confirm, other than the receipt from the collection company, that our e payments made it to you?

If you received a receipt, I am 99% sure I received it (e.g. I have received yours 72).

Roy's post sure got things going. We have now exceeded the fund raising goal. Donations are still welcome. While I have estimated future costs, you never know what may come up. I am going to leave the donation thread up until next week since some have emailed saying the will still contribute by check.

The generosity of this place continues to amaze. I will write more next week with details.

Roy's post sure got things going. We have now exceeded the fund raising goal. Donations are still welcome. While I have estimated future costs, you never know what may come up. I am going to leave the donation thread up until next week since some have emailed saying the will still contribute by check.

The generosity of this place continues to amaze. I will write more next week with details.

Excellent to hear. Good job, Bills fans and thanks for all your hard work, Steve.