give now to billikens.com

those of you that havent donated to the cause should be ashamed of yourself. $170 as of today? that is all that we have sent. i would assume most are at least sending $25 or more which would mean about 6 or 7 people are all that has donated thus far? if i was steve i would post a list of the donators to at least give some recognition to the few that have the decency to enable all to enjoy this site.

those of you that havent donated to the cause should be ashamed of yourself. $170 as of today? that is all that we have sent. i would assume most are at least sending $25 or more which would mean about 6 or 7 people are all that has donated thus far? if i was steve i would post a list of the donators to at least give some recognition to the few that have the decency to enable all to enjoy this site.

You reflect my thoughts as well. Steve acknowledged my donation and I was shocked at the low total to date. Everyone that post on the board shouldsend at lest 10 or match the 25 that billikenroy and I have sent. The two of us account for a little over 35% of the total and there are how many people registered on this board? :P

You reflet my thoughts as well. Steve acknowledged my donation and I was shocked at the low total to date. Everyone that post on the board shouldsend at lest 10 or match the 25 that billikenroy and I have sent. The two of us account for a little over 35% of the total and there are how many people registered on this board? :P

Planning on sending in $1 per win once our season wraps up

One more thought. There are at least 35 or more people that are signed up for billikenreport at and anual cost of 80 and we can't get more 5, 10, 20, or 25 dollar donations for Steve?

We better not hear any stories about Steve "making it rain" this weekend at local night clubs. :huh:

Why, he would never do that. We'll see him courtside on TV at Friday's game flashing a BILLIKENS.COM grill, though.