Shout out to Rammer and Earl

Huge win!

I spent time listening to the MU game on the radio to day and no disrespect to Mike Kelly but Rammer does a 10 times better job calling a basketball game. I have listened to at least 3 full games this year with no tv or internet feed and each time was disappointed knowing I could not watch. After each game I have felt like I missed nothing.

Way to go Billikids, keep it rolling in AC!

Huge win!

I spent time listening to the MU game on the radio to day and no disrespect to Mike Kelly but Rammer does a 10 times better job calling a basketball game. I have listened to at least 3 full games this year with no tv or internet feed and each time was disappointed knowing I could not watch. After each game I have felt like I missed nothing.

I couldn't agree more. I have given up doing channelsurfing because the audio doesn't link up and I would rather listen to Rammer and Earl. They paint a picture more vivid than watching. And when something really good happens at the end of a game and Earl Just giggles behind Rammer's call it warms my heart.

I have listened to every non TV game on 101.1 and Rammer and Earl are f'n awesome! Also, I LOVE listening to them after driving home after a game at Chaifetz.

May needs to convince 101.1 to stream broadcasts in the evenings and weekends when the Bills play. I miss his play-by-play and Earle's analysis a lot these last couple of years.

There are still a number of lower bowl loyal blue seats that have not been sold. Anyone who want to put up the bucks can surely get some tickets pretty close to the floor.

May needs to convince 101.1 to stream broadcasts in the evenings and weekends when the Bills play. I miss his play-by-play and Earle's analysis a lot these last couple of years.

For iPhone users search 101 espn in the ap store. It streams the feed with a thirty second delay . Plan to use it Friday at work!!!!!

For iPhone users search 101 espn in the ap store. It streams the feed with a thirty second delay . Plan to use it Friday at work!!!!!

Nice! I just downloaded it and will be doing the same

Huge win!

Huge win!

Rammer and Earl are great. They are as much into the game and the program as any fans are. This comes through during their broadcasts.

You know it's a big win when you hear Earl wheezing in the background. I love it!

The TV on charter sure had homers for Dayton as announcers. Nice A-10 commercials in addition x, Dayton, Billiken, Charlotte must have been contracted early before they knew who would be the big game. Mad you feel proud of the Bills affilation with like minded schools. This was a bit

overshadowed by the NCAA commercial featuring 5 BCS grads who went on to play NBA not sure if they were backing our being on TV or showing

the competition?

The TV on charter sure had homers for Dayton as announcers. Nice A-10 commercials in addition x, Dayton, Billiken, Charlotte must have been contracted early before they knew who would be the big game. Mad you feel proud of the Bills affilation with like minded schools. This was a bit

overshadowed by the NCAA commercial featuring 5 BCS grads who went on to play NBA not sure if they were backing our being on TV or showing

the competition?

Greg Anthony went to UNLV which is NOT a BCS school.

Rammer and Earl are great. They are as much into the game and the program as any fans are. This comes through during their broadcasts.

I love listening to Rammer and Earl call the games. They are so into it although Rammer goes a little overboard on the "homer" stuff on occasion. I love it when it sounds like he increases his volume so the refs can hear what he says. I mean he's so close to the court, and you can really tell when he ramps up the volume. He cracks me up when he does that. Sometimes, I wonder if he'll get thrown out by some rabbit eared ref.