Sell Out

cactusstl

Will we sell out any of these next 3 home games???

Any idea on number of tickets remaining...or hopefully LACK OF TICKETS...for the Xavier game? Would love a sell out.

Well, we better hope for a big walk up crowd tomorrow because I just went onto slubillikens.com and put in a request for 2 $12 dollar seats and it came back with this:

D12 GEN C 2 208 M 13-14 2 12.00 4.00 32.00

I would assume if there are still pairs of $12 dollar seats left, we have a couple thousand seats left?? Not sure though.

Well, we better hope for a big walk up crowd tomorrow because I just went onto slubillikens.com and put in a request for 2 $12 dollar seats and it came back with this:

I would assume if there are still pairs of $12 dollar seats left, we have a couple thousand seats left?? Not sure though.

sure hope their aren't a couple thousand seats left. the students will for sure make the place look more crowded, but I was hoping for Dayton type numbers minimum.

The upper bowl goes to row N, I suspect 20 or so seats in a row. Yesterday when I looked to get an extra pair there were tickets available in row J.

Gotcha...so maybe not as many as I thought. I'm thinking that the walk up crowd could put us over the top.

That is the second to last row behind the basket opposite the student section. I would assume those are among the last seats sold before the place is sold out.

Gotcha...so maybe not as many as I thought. I'm thinking that the walk up crowd could put us over the top.

Those row names depend on the section. Some don't go up to N. It seems that no matter what price range you put in the only thing that comes up are the last 2 or 3 rows in 205, 216, and 208.

Those row names depend on the section. Some don't go up to N. It seems that no matter what price range you put in the only thing that comes up are the last 2 or 3 rows in 205, 216, and 208.

Yeah, just looking at the arena online, it looks like the corners and the end zones go to N. This is looking like it is real close. Let's hope for a big surge tomorrow. Either way, should a GREAT crowd. Everyone needs to hit happy hour and do a couple rounds of shots. No one wants to play at the Fetz.

and everyone needs to wear white...you can get away with not everyone wearing blue, but you can't get away with everyone not wearing white especially if it is a sell-out....I expect a sell-out though maybe even some people being turned away at the door....it would suck for them but at the same time, it would be a good sign.

Yeah, just looking at the arena online, it looks like the corners and the end zones go to N. This is looking like it is real close. Let's hope for a big surge tomorrow. Either way, should a GREAT crowd. Everyone needs to hit happy hour and do a couple rounds of shots. No one wants to play at the Fetz.

shots shots shots. and more shots. get it rowdy!

we used to pound sake pregame before we knew any better...when there was us and 5 other students in the crowd. great to see the program starting to turn the corner. wish i could be there!

I signed onto the Chaif website and could get 10 seats next to each other in section 216...

I'm sure there are a few rows in the upper corners...I'm thinking those will be filled in. We usually have big walk up crowds for games like this.

shots shots shots. and more shots. get it rowdy!

we used to pound sake pregame before we knew any better...when there was us and 5 other students in the crowd. great to see the program starting to turn the corner. wish i could be there!

We will do our part in 108 to represent the graduates...

That's the problem, it's a weeknight game. Would have sold out by now if the game was on Saturday night. Us students will make the arena rock though, don't you worry about that. You will have never seen anything so white.

Was turning in some stuff in the student activities office today and saw a sign that read "The Senior Student Tickets are sold out! You may purchase $10 Tickets While they last." So thats good. Also, the ticket officers there seemed like they barely had any student tickets left as it was. One on the phone said...if you want your ticket you need to come now because its first come first serve and ill give it to the next kid that walks in....cant wait for this.

Also, we just made a huge cutout of the Famous Billiken Statue, as well as a cut out of Dr. Chaifetz. Gonna be ridiculous tomorrow see you all there!

Was turning in some stuff in the student activities office today and saw a sign that read "The Senior Student Tickets are sold out! You may purchase $10 Tickets While they last." So thats good. Also, the ticket officers there seemed like they barely had any student tickets left as it was. One on the phone said...if you want your ticket you need to come now because its first come first serve and ill give it to the next kid that walks in....cant wait for this.

Also, we just made a huge cutout of the Famous Billiken Statue, as well as a cut out of Dr. Chaifetz. Gonna be ridiculous tomorrow see you all there!

I was wondering if anyone was gonna make one of Dr. Chaifetz.

I was wondering if anyone was gonna make one of Dr. Chaifetz.

How many cutouts are we predicting here...I'm sure we will have the usuals:

1) Conklin

2) Willie

3) Big Rick

4) Urkle

New additions:

1) Dr. Fetz

2) Billie Statue

What else we got?

NICE!!!