Friendly BlueCrew Advice

SLUSAE

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is kind of entertaining to hear students argue over who are the better fans. Most of them didn't give shite for years. It is actually kind of nice.

Most didn't give a crap 5 games ago.

SLUSAE-

You idiot. I was greek at SLU. But greek life has become irrelevant at SLU over the years due to many university decisions, so I'm laughing at you because you think your fraternity alliance somehow makes you special.

Sit in the student section, wear blue, and cheer when billiken05 tells you to. Now go ask your RA if you can throw a party next week.

Is it just because you didn't fit in? Too busy playing world of warcraft?

SLU doesn't have fraternities? All last year and the beginning of this year when only a portion of the student section was filled the Greeks were the ones making the noise. Blue Crew consisted of silent nerds that didn't know crap about basketball. Cool joke about the one fraternity being in the 3rd floor of Fusz though. Did you not get a bid?

...spoken like a proud member of Blue Crew. When you get off your high horses, you might actually realize you are the minority of the student section. I am not bashing the Blue Crew, because it is a cute organization made up of several attractive underclassmen girls and a few guys. But maybe you should turn around and see where the true noise is coming from...the fraternities.

you mean the most ridiculous, narcissistic, thinks he's the anointed one? we've been at everygame. i've been a season ticker holder for 15+ years, been on 2 road trips THIS year. you guys have your heads so far up your own a** you dont even know the majority of slu makes fun of him. people have tried to sit up front but he tells them they cant sit there.

again, you all started the hostility. still insecure?

OK, obviously each side just sees history as it sees fit. But there shouldn't be sides. We're on the same f***ing team. Effective immediately, I don't care about anything that happened before February 13th, 2010. Look to the future. We've got a great thing going right now, so let's focus on that.

1) Show up

2) Be loud

That's all I want out of anybody. I don't care who you are outside of Chaifetz. This is OUR team. If you don't like the cheers, start your own, or just be loud in general. Just get ready to bring it. See you Wednesday.

To SLUSAE and others,

This is not about greeks vs. non-greeks. Fraternities are a big part of any college fanbase and the billikens could use all the support they can get. I think I speak for everyone when I say we would love Greeks to be there in the front row cheering loud with everyone else. It shouldnt be Greeks, Blue Crew etc. it should be the STUDENT SECTION.

But if youre gonna come at BillikenFan_05, possibly the most energetic and enthusiastic SLU fan there is, youre gonna get some feedback.

Well said my friend. However, this will never be a possibility if the student section is dominated by Blue Crew's elementary and unoriginal cheers. We aren't in grade school anymore. The 'Go Team!' chants aren't satisfying enough for me or my fellow fans in the student section. We need to get a little rowdy and have some fun.

Well said my friend. However, this will never be a possibility if the student section is dominated by Blue Crew's elementary and unoriginal cheers. We aren't in grade school anymore. The 'Go Team!' chants aren't satisfying enough for me or my fellow fans in the student section. We need to get a little rowdy and have some fun.

Then PLEASE start your own. If you have original and hilarious material I implore you: LET'S HEAR IT. If people like it, they will join you. It can't hurt to try. Please do. I can't wait to hear it. Frats bring great energy when they're into the game. Keep it up.

If you have ideas give them to the people starting cheers or start them yourself.

If you have ideas give them to the people starting cheers or start them yourself.

Fact:

I know normon doesnt like it, but the sitting down and jumping was my idea. i went to bluecrew and they implemented it.

Fact:

We made the majerus head. and people came up to us and we helped them make others (the conklin head and the erkle.

Fact:

You are all arrogant and retarted.

Fact:

I know normon doesnt like it, but the sitting down and jumping was my idea. i went to bluecrew and they implemented it.

Fact:

We made the majerus head. and people came up to us and we helped them make others (the conklin head and the erkle.

Fact:

*retarded

Fact:

Fact:

Fact:

I dont understand if you are trying to argue with me or what? If you guys did that, great, keep it up. Im not sure what he have done that makes us retarded or arrogant, but you have your opinions.

Fact:

Fact:

Fact:

Fact:

retarted is spelled retarded. Please have your RA spell check any future signs before you bring them to Chafeitz.

sorry you didnt see my correction. haha joke is on me. you can win this one. congrats.

anyway, you all know who i am by now. just look for us wed. we can all talk in person and stop hiding behind screen names. we'll solve our little problem.

Look, this whole thread is bull****. I realize that some people don't like me. I can be a polarizing figure. But none of you truly know me and I think if you knew me you would temper your criticisms of me.

I don't yell and scream and go crazy because I want attention, or think I'm the second coming of Christ. I do it because I am deeply passionate about the Billikens. I love this team more than I love myself for crying out loud. I've always been that way and I've always started chants even when I was sitting in the upper seats of Scottrade. I'm sorry if I've ever yelled at anyone in the heat of a game(that includes any of you who are on here posting). I try to be excited and get everyone else excited. Apparently I fail at the latter with the greeks. I know many greeks and the ones I know are always good guys. I really want nothing more than the student section to be united. I'm no better than anyone else in the student section.

If you want a cheer started PLEASE START IT, I WILL JOIN IN AND SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE! If the cheer is good it will stick.

Lastly, please come introduce yourself to me if we've never met. I would love to meet others who love the Billikens. In the end wether you like me or not anyone who is a fan of the Billikens is a friend to m.