BIG HEADS

bk18

My friends and I made the Conklin, Reed, and Urkel Big Heads.

We wanted some feedback? Did they look good? Any suggestions for new ones?

If you have any or find any high quality pictures of Kwamain or anyone else post the link here. I want to make a couple more.

-BK18

If you have any or find any high quality pictures of Kwamain or anyone else post the link here. I want to make a couple more.

-BK18

That Conklin sign was the best I've ever seen. Unbelievable.

I remember the play where that happened. Classic.

Sorry I can't comment bk. I was too busy losing my freaking mind and pushing the limits of human endurance.

The refs and Mr. Johnson couldn't stand us by the end of the game. The old timers on the floor representing.

The refs and Mr. Johnson couldn't stand us by the end of the game. The old timers on the floor representing.

I saw you and the Ricans dawning those ever-so-stylish blue and white checkerboard pants. Working hard and bringing it big. Nice job Davola. Kudos to your crew. :P

You were in an ideal location and I noticed on more than one occasion you had a conversation with one of the refs. How convenient. I probably said worse but they can't hear me from 12 rows back. The pants looked good and hopefully made the TV. That was a fun game.

I saw you and the Ricans dawning those ever-so-stylish blue and white checkerboard pants. Working hard and bringing it big. Nice job Davola. Kudos to your crew. :P

Thx bro. We tried our best. Student section really brought the heat today. I think we can say the student section caused a few free throw misses. Nice work.

You were in an ideal location and I noticed on more than one occasion you had a conversation with one of the refs. How convenient. I probably said worse but they can't hear me from 12 rows back. The pants looked good and hopefully made the TV. That was a fun game.

We had a field day with the refs. To their credit, they did a good job of somewhat ignoring us. In the past, the refs usually get in a jarring session with us. The UD players definitely took notice and had a few things to say. Love it.

Thx bro. We tried our best. Student section really brought the heat today. I think we can say the student section caused a few free throw misses. Nice work.

Definitely. Definitely. Took a lot of cajoling to get them to do it time after time. But everybody is more suggestable when hammered. :P That helped. See you Wednesday.

-BK18

they looked good!

How bout this guy for a new one

Posted Image

-BK18

I'd suggest you contact the SID office and see if they can send you some. They have a photographer at every game, and they also did pics with the team for the media guide. Those are more than likely pretty high quality.

I loved the Urkel sign. Totally random. And the fact that it was Urkel eating ice cream somehow made it funnier.

+1 I love the Urkel sign and gave it/him credit for more than one of the Dayton misses due to his "Urkel magic".