TV for Duquesne/Charlotte?

Box and Won

Does anyone know of any TV coverage for our two upcoming road games?

These are the games that need to be on local TV, not the home games.

the good news is we only have 3 remaining games that aren't on some form of t.v. Of course it sucks they are all road games.

Although they are crappy opponents, the Fordham and St. Bon games at home are on Channel 11 on Wed nights. I guess the WB doesn't have any original programming on those nights but being on a free channel opens us up to so many more local fans watching than CBS College sports or even the charter only options. I have to go somewhere to watch those games as I have Uverse.

Thanks guys ofr the channelsurfing link. I like hearing the game on the radio, but unlike baseball where it is just fine, basketball needs to been seen. I hope the stream is decent quality. Has anyone used it before?

For the most part it stinks if it comes from the Chaifetz. I have gotten opposing teams streams and they are far superior. I recall when we played at Univ of Detroit last year they had a excellent one.

Thanks guys ofr the channelsurfing link. I like hearing the game on the radio, but unlike baseball where it is just fine, basketball needs to been seen. I hope the stream is decent quality. Has anyone used it before?

Not exactly espn360 quality, but much better than nothing.

For the most part it stinks if it comes from the Chaifetz. I have gotten opposing teams streams and they are far superior. I recall when we played at Univ of Detroit last year they had a excellent one.

The Horizon League internet broadcasts are top notch.

I've used channelsurfing for the last year or so. I'd say that channelsurfing streams more than 50% of SLU's games. Usually the feed is pretty good. There will be games where the video freezes up or they list the game and it ends up not being streamed. There is also a pop-up that usually comes up when initially pulling the link up but it can be closed. For a free link though, quality is okay, sound is usually good.

Billiken Nation-

Please join myself, Dirty Rican, and Backhand at the Annex on Sunday to watch the Charlotte game. I will be bringing the SaintSations with me. Beer Pong starts at 11am.

Who needs the Saintsations!?!? If you can just get the blondes behind the bar to go shot for shot w/ you, everybody wins!

I just checked to see if I get the Charlotte game with charter communications and I get it on channel 413. Just a little info for you charter users.

I'm not a charter customer but my parents are....is this a channel that is usually included or do you need some type of sports package in order to get this?