Willie not playing today

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie Reed is standing in front of the bench (in street clothes) throwing passes to his teammates. Is he injured, or did he violate a team rule?

I thought WR was a model citizen? What's up, can't imagine he'd be kept out of this game for anything minor.

I thought WR was a model citizen? What's up, can't imagine he'd be kept out of this game for anything minor.

P.S., They may have said on the pre-game show, but I haven't been listening to it because the Missouri game ran so long and I've been listening to its post-game show.

Now I'm switching back and forth during commercials.

salecich hits a hateful contested 3. this is pathetic, no link to watch the game on slu's site. i think i've watched MAYBE 3 games through that and don't even want to try to remember what i paid. and the audio feed is f'ing HORSESHIT on the free shite. pathetic.

salecich hits a hateful contested 3. this is pathetic, no link to watch the game on slu's site. i think i've watched MAYBE 3 games through that and don't even want to try to remember what i paid. and the audio feed is f'ing HORSESHIT on the free shite. pathetic.

Are the students back? If so, where the hell are they?

I'm pumped I can watch on TV for the first time this year (I think). On FSMW. Never noticed the Jon Smif Tat Sleeve via the internet