Billiken Band CD Now Available

SluSignGuy

The Billiken Band has produced a CD featuring a collection of "greatest hits." This limited edition can be yours for a $10 donation to the Billiken Band.

CDs are available at SLU mens basketball games on the concourse of Chaifetz Arena (Also at select womens basketball games.)

Humphrey's Bar at the corner of Spring and Laclede. (Just ask your friendly bartender.)

Or by mail.

Send your name, address and $13 per CD to:

SLU Band

110 Stoneleigh Towers

St. Louis, MO 63132

All donations go to the SLU Band, an all-volunteer organization consisting of students, grad students, alum and staff of Saint Louis University.

The Billiken Band has produced a CD featuring a collection of "greatest hits." This limited edition can be yours for a $10 donation to the Billiken Band.

CDs are available at SLU mens basketball games on the concourse of Chaifetz Arena (Also at select womens basketball games.)

Humphrey's Bar at the corner of Spring and Laclede. (Just ask your friendly bartender.)

Or by mail.

Send your name, address and $13 per CD to:

SLU Band

110 Stoneleigh Towers

St. Louis, MO 63132

All donations go to the SLU Band, an all-volunteer organization consisting of students, grad students, alum and staff of Saint Louis University.

What does this say about my family: I got my dad the Billiken Band CD for Christmas....he got me the same thing. We turned off the Christmas music and put on the SLU Pep Band CD. Merry Christmas!!! ;)

• 1 month later...