Billikens.com: 2014 - 15 Extra Tickets Thread

SluSignGuy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 2 seats to the 2/1/14 George Mason game. In particular, looking for seats in sections 113-116 or 102-105 as something nice for my son's 10th birthday. Last year for his birthday we were at the Butler game in section 108. We can still get seats there, but I'd like to try my luck here first. Will pay, of course. Thanks.

I hope someone can still help you out. I thought I would give you a heads up, it looks like tickets are getting pretty scarce. I had to do a bit of digging to find tickets for a friend who is coming to town to interview. The living social deal is sold out for that day and the Chaifetz arena website doesn't list this game as a featured game anymore so you have to dig to find tickets.

Ticket Master shows the only available adjacent seats in the 100s level are behind the baskets. I hope it works out for the birthday boy.

Looking for 2 seats to the 2/1/14 George Mason game. In particular, looking for seats in sections 113-116 or 102-105 as something nice for my son's 10th birthday. Last year for his birthday we were at the Butler game in section 108. We can still get seats there, but I'd like to try my luck here first. Will pay, of course. Thanks.

Check you private messages.

Parents are coming to town the weekend of the VCU game and I am looking for two extra tickets (I know, join the club). I have a season ticket and would be willing to give up my seat for the last three home games if you would like to trade. I could also likely get more than one ticket to one of those games but that is not a guarantee.

probably a dumb question .... but I need one for VCU!! Any out there??

If you are willing to buy one, but don't want to pay stubhub prices there is still one single ticket available via Ticketmaster:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/saint-louis-billikens-mens-basketball-v-st-louis-missouri-02-15-2014/event/06004B49948B6550?artistid=1269917&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7&tm_link=artist_msg-1_06004B49948B6550

It is in the wheel chair row in sec 110. For some reason TicketMaster says there is no availability, but if you click ok and then click sec 110, you can still purchase that ticket.

Edit: The wheel chair row seat is gone now. I hope you got it.

I have two for the Billiken Blizzard - highest bidder - lower bowl - great seats!

PM if interested

Not to be to much of a stickler, but I would appreciate if tickets advertised in this thread not be sold above face value.

I am looking for 2 or 3 tickets for both the GWU and the Duquesne. I would greatly appreciate if anyone was willing to sell any extras they may have. Thanks in advance.

You may have some trouble finding any for the GWU game because it looks like it's all sold out on SLUBillikens.com. However, there are still a few tickets available for the Duquense game through the ticket office.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/saint-louis-billikens-mens-basketball-v-st-louis-missouri-02-27-2014/event/06004B4996C96AD0?artistid=1269917&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7&tm_link=artist_msg-0_06004B4996C96AD0

They are in the $40 section though. Best of luck finding some tickets.

Edit 2/18: The number of tickets available has changed dramatically, not sure why, but you should be able to purchase tickets through SLUBillikens.com for any of the remaining games if you want to.